Market Development Specialist [Virtual]
- 1210 W Clay St, Houston, TX 77019, USA
Do you enjoy helping people who are passionate about building their own business and creating a better life?
Are you a go-getter who strives to grow and, each month, strives to do better than you did the month before?
Are you a creative problem solver who takes an analytical approach to your work?
Do you enjoy meeting and talking to new people and expanding your network?
If you answered a resounding YES to each of these questions, then we may be meant for each other…
We are REI Network, L.P., a growing web-based service company in the United States dedicated to supporting real estate investors. Our mission is to help our customers change their lives by providing them the information, tools, and services they need to become successful real estate investors. Among our products, we provide affordable real estate investing leads, training, and tools to investors around the country. Established in 2005, we were recently included in the Inc 5000 list of America's fastest growing private businesses for the third consecutive year and chosen as a Best Place to Work by the Houston Business Journal.
Did we mention we’re growing? We are looking for the next rock star to join our incredible team (yes, we’re really proud of our people!) If you have a true love and passion for bringing our services to a new audience and collaborating with a team of individuals who are passionate, innovative, and affecting change from the ground up, this is for you.
You will be expected to expand our reach is specific geo-targeted markets by researching, identifying, and networking with real estate investors who would benefit from our services; you will conduct outreach via phone, email, and social media to add to our inventory of properties and increase membership.
You will be tasked with ensuring highest customer satisfaction and return on investment while enhancing customer experience; acting as point-of-contact for customers, advocating for their interests and giving voice to their feedback; and reviewing and assessing customers' progress.
We innovate, pursue growth and learning every day, and take ownership of what we do, no matter how big or how small.
This is an exciting job for someone who actually gives a damn… also for someone who can handle and embrace change and growth.
- Proven experience in Sales and/or Marketing [3+ yrs]
- Top-notch communication skills (both written AND verbal)
- Track record of acting as a customer advocate
- Stickler for detail
- Ability to work from home and reliable computer equipment (including high speed internet connection, headset and camera)
- Availability to work 20-25 hours per week, 8am-1pm Central Standard Time (10pm-3am local Philippines time)
- Computer savvy, particularly in Microsoft Excel and web browsing
- Previous experience in BPO environment supporting US/Canada
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Top-notch research and online networking skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset: You can spot the opportunity when most others see a problem, and you don’t rest until you find the solution
- Grit: You know you can do anything you put your mind to and you will get there no matter how hard you have to work at it
- Accountability: You own your work, no matter how big or how small
- Sociability: You thrive as a brand ambassador – you enjoy meeting new people, talking to someone you just met online, and developing new strategic relationships
- Forward thinking: You embrace change and are passionate about leaving your mark and contributing to the growth of the business on a strategic level
- Curiosity: You know there’s always more to know, and a good day is when you’ve learned something new
- Team player: You understand that we're a team and customer satisfaction is a company and department KPI, NOT and individual accolade
If we described you to a T, we’d love to hear from you! To be considered, you must:
- Submit your updated resume
- Submit a cover letter listing your qualifications, goals, and availability
- On your cover letter, please name a brand or company you admire and tell us why
To apply, please click the green "I'm Interested" button on this page.