Part Time Virtual Assistant
- Davao City, Philippines
We are REI Network, L.P., a growing web-based service company in Houston, TX dedicated to supporting real estate investors. Our mission is to help our customers change their lives by providing them the information, tools, and services they need to become successful real estate investors. Among our products, we provide affordable real estate investing leads, training, and tools to investors around the country. Established in 2005, we were recently included in the Inc 5000 list of America's fastest growing private businesses for the third consecutive year and chosen as a Best Place to Work in Houston by HBJ.
We are hiring a part time Virtual Assistant to research and update information for our customers and daily administrative tasks.
Please note the ongoing job responsibilities:
- Research and Update Property Statuses
- Occasional phone calls to verify information
- Clear Queues daily
- Other administrative tasks as needed
- Work Part-Time Monday through Friday
- A fast and reliable internet connection, computer equipment, webcam, headset. Google Hangouts software is required for the job as well as the interview.
- A quiet work space to allow you to make and answer phone calls and participate in regular team meetings comfortably and without interruption.
- All applicants must share our goal-oriented, business-minded philosophy.
- Utilize and understand computer software, email, and other online communication processes.
- Candidates will need to display the ability to research and compile data with effective organization skills, as these are necessary factors for success.
- Confidence, dedication, positive attitude, organizational skills, and the initiative to learn and grow are all critical job requirements.
- High accountability to assignments and tasks.
How to Apply:
To be considered for the position, submit your updated resume along with a personalized cover letter. In the cover letter, please list your qualifications including your background in sales/marketing, your professional goals, and availability.
Note: All interviews will be conducted via Google Hangouts. Due to the large number of applications we receive, we can not accept any applications that do not send a resume and professional cover letter.