Staff Software Engineer
Redica Systems is a data analytics platform built to help life sciences companies improve their quality and stay on top of evolving regulations. Our proprietary processes transform one of the industry’s most complete data sets, aggregated from hundreds of health agencies and unique Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) sourcing, into meaningful answers and insights that reduce regulatory and compliance risk.
Founded in 2010, Redica Systems serves over 200 customers in the Pharma, Biopharma, MedTech, and Food and Cosmetics industries, including 19 of the top 20 pharma companies and 9 of the 10 top medtech companies. Redica Systems’ headquarters are in Pleasanton, CA, but we are a geographically distributed company. More information is available at redica.com.
Redica Systems is actively looking to hire a Staff Software Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of developers in designing, developing, and maintaining software solutions using React and other Frontend technologies. Collaboration with other departments, such as product management, quality assurance, and project management, will be essential to ensure that our software products align with the organization's goals.
- Lead and manage a team of developers to design, develop, and maintain software solutions using React and related Frontend technologies
- Document and communicate technical information to team members and stakeholders
- Developing and maintaining web applications that are optimized for various devices and browsers
- Testing web applications to ensure they are bug-free and work seamlessly for the end users
- Monitor and analyze team performance to identify areas for improvement and implement strategies to increase productivity and efficiency
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and technologies to ensure that our software solutions remain cutting-edge and competitive in the market
- Act as a mentor to team members, providing guidance and support to help them grow and develop their skills
- Tech Savvy: Effectively anticipates and adopts innovations in business-building technology solutions, staying up-to-date with data advancements and incorporating them into work processes
- Decision Quality: Consistently makes good and timely decisions that propel the organization forward
- Business Insight: Uses business knowledge to make informed decisions and drive strategic outcomes
- Manages Complexity: Actively synthesizes solutions from complex information by identifying patterns and developing effective problem-solving strategies to solve problems effectively
- Collaborates: Actively engages in collaborative problem-solving by leveraging diverse perspectives and finding innovative solutions to achieve shared goals and data engineering initiatives
- Drives Results: Strives to continuously improve performance and exceed expectations to contribute to overall success and meet data-related deliverables
- Customer Focus: Incorporates customer insights into decision-making, tailors products or services to meet their needs, and aims to exceed their expectations to deliver customer-centric front-end solutions
- Continuous Improvement: Demonstrates proactive pursuit of self-development, actively seeking diverse opportunities, acquiring relevant knowledge and skills, and contributing to the company's progress through innovative ideas and suggestions for improvement to deliver high-quality software
- Engaged: Not only shares our values but also possesses the essential competencies needed to thrive at Redica, as outlined here
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in software development with a focus on React and related Frontend technologies
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Frontend Lead
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for software development and leadership, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits packages, and a dynamic work environment where you can grow and develop your skills.
Top Pharma Companies, Food Manufacturers, MedTech Companies, and Service firms from around the globe rely on Redica Systems to mine and process government inspection, enforcement, and registration data in order to quantify risk signals about their suppliers, identify market opportunities, benchmark against their peers, and prepare for the latest inspection trends. Our data and analytics have been cited by major media outlets such as MSNBC, WSJ, and the Boston Globe.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed and valued. We believe that diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences is essential to our success. We are always looking for talented individuals who can bring unique skills and perspectives to our team.