Sales Development Representative
Redica Systems is a data analytics platform built to help life sciences companies improve their quality and stay on top of evolving regulations. Our proprietary processes transform one of the industry’s most complete data sets, aggregated from hundreds of health agencies and unique Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) sourcing, into meaningful answers and insights that reduce regulatory and compliance risk.
Founded in 2010, Redica Systems serves over 200 customers in the pharma, biopharma, medtech, and food and cosmetics industries, including 19 of the top 20 pharma companies and 9 of the 10 top medtech companies. Redica Systems’ headquarters are in Pleasanton, CA, but we are a geographically distributed company. More information is available at www.redica.com.
Redica Systems is looking for an experienced, dynamic, and highly motivated Enterprise Sales Development Representative to join our rockstar team and help drive Redica Systems’ growth in the U.S. and international markets. This role is responsible for outbound prospecting into various geographies and industries across the globe and comes with achievable but aggressive revenue targets. This is an opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing technology company and be an early part of shaping the direction of our sales team.
You’re the right person for the job if you’re looking to get in on the ground floor of a company experiencing high growth, and are looking to make a big impact and help build something amazing with us!
- Manage an ongoing outbound, account-based strategy to drive new business for a field sales team
- Expert at using lead generation tools to routinely extract contacts and create accurate and targeted lists of prospects (cold calling, LinkedIn outreach, ZoomInfo, Salesloft, and Salesforce.com)
- Coordinate discovery meetings for account executives and log all activities in Salesforce CRM
- Manage a pipeline of inbound marketing-generated leads
- Apply social selling tactics to generate new business
- Work closely with Account Executives to develop territory and account plans
- Participate in discussions with marketing and sales management teams to develop and monitor marketing plans, lead generation, and effective measurement against sales goals
- Precisely track business metrics including call activity and meetings set & executed
- Analyze and relate our customers’ challenges to Redica’s vision and value propositions and solutions
- Develop contact lists within targeted segments and maintain a pipeline of potential client opportunities
- Report and maintain timely and thorough notes in Salesforce.com
- Fast Learner with the ability to take accountability and direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, professional, confident, flexible, and results-driven
- Strong listening, analytical, and organizational skills
- Passion for driving continuous product value
- 1+ years of professional sales development experience
- Experience outbound prospecting and emailing mid to large enterprise companies
- Consistent quota attainment and achievement of critical metrics
- Experience prospecting to pharmaceutical and medical device professionals or consulting experience in the Life Sciences Industry (experience selling into Quality or Regulatory teams is highly desirable)
- Strong understanding of the key business objectives, drivers, and processes of the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Industries, primarily in the Quality and Regulatory functions
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
The starting US base salary for this position is $60,000.00 + commission + benefits.
Top Pharma Companies, Food Manufacturers, Medical Device Companies, and Service firms from around the globe rely on Redica Systems to mine and process government inspection, enforcement, and registration data in order to quantify risk signals about their suppliers, identify market opportunities, benchmark against their peers, and prepare for the latest inspection trends.
Our data and analytics have been cited by major media outlets such as MSNBC, WSJ, and the Boston Globe.
Redica Systems is an equal-opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.