Redica Systems is a data analytics platform built to help life sciences companies improve their quality and stay on top of evolving regulations. Our proprietary processes transform one of the industry’s most complete data sets, aggregated from hundreds of health agencies and unique Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) sourcing, into meaningful answers and insights that reduce regulatory and compliance risk.
Founded in 2010, Redica Systems serves over 200 customers in the pharma, biopharma, medtech, and food and cosmetics industries, including 19 of the top 20 pharma companies and 9 of the 10 top medtech companies. Redica Systems’ headquarters are in Pleasanton, CA, but we are a geographically distributed company. More information is available at redica.com.
- Analyze large datasets and identify patterns, trends, and insights that inform business decisions
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize efficiency and data quality
- Create visualizations and reports that communicate data-driven insights to clients
- Collaborate with team members to identify and prioritize data analysis projects based on client needs
- Provide guidance and training to team members on data analysis best practices and techniques
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex data analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Skilled in project management, including setting priorities, managing timelines, coordinating with stakeholders, and ensuring deliverables are met
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues, and provide guidance and present to senior management
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis, preferably in an analytics or consulting environment
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Proficiency in statistical analysis tools such as R, Python, or SAS
Top Pharma Companies, Food Manufacturers, Medical Device Companies, and Service firms from around the globe rely on Redica Systems to mine and process government inspection, enforcement, and registration data in order to quantify risk signals about their suppliers, identify market opportunities, benchmark against their peers, and prepare for the latest inspection trends.
Our data and analytics have been cited by major media outlets such as MSNBC, WSJ, and the Boston Globe.
The US base salary range for this position is $120,000 to $160,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. People Ops can share more about specific salary ranges for your preferred location during the hiring process.