Customer Success Manager
Redica Systems is a data analytics platform built to help life sciences companies improve their quality and stay on top of evolving regulations. Our proprietary processes transform one of the industry’s most complete data sets, aggregated from hundreds of health agencies and unique Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) sourcing, into meaningful answers and insights that reduce regulatory and compliance risk.
Founded in 2010, Redica Systems serves over 200 customers in the pharma, biopharma, MedTech, and food and cosmetics industries, including 19 of the top 20 pharma companies and 9 of the 10 top MedTech companies. Redica Systems’ headquarters are in Pleasanton, CA, but we are a geographically distributed company. More information is available at redica.com
Redica Systems is looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to support Redica customers through creative problem-solving using the Redica Platform—creating long-term, trusting relationships.
Your primary role is to execute onboarding success, drive adoption, support Redica products, and collaborate with the Account Managers to ensure we are driving success for our customers. We have an engaged community so you will advocate on behalf of the customer for product features and requirements.
You’re the right person for the job if you’re looking to get in on the ground floor of a company experiencing high growth, and are looking to make a big impact and help build something amazing with us!
- Establish a customer relationship from onboarding to adoption
- Strategize and execute engaging, customer-facing product training sessions (live/recorded workshops and working sessions) of various audience sizes that drive product adoption
- Advocate customer needs and concerns cross-departmentally and manage customer issues
- Deliver top-notch support and services, including ‘white glove’ customer support and customer projects using the Redica Data
- Track and analyze key performance metrics of users to ensure they are maximizing Redica's value
- Proactively identify customer risks and take appropriate actions to manage and/or escalate to an efficient resolution
- Develop deep expertise of the regulatory and compliance landscape
- Become a subject matter expert on Redica's products
- Proactively identify opportunities for process and product improvements (be part of the feedback loop)
- Work independently or collaboratively with internal teams (like Marketing, Sales, and Product) to execute customer projects
- Handle critical and time-sensitive operational duties
- Closely collaborate with Account Managers for account strategy and execution that leads to retention and growth
- Analyze Redica data and help customers understand insights from the Redica Platform
- Customer focus mindset—understands that the customer experience is important and anticipates customer needs to add value.
- Comfortable with ambiguity—not fazed by complicated problems, especially when you may not know the answer. You are patient and creative at finding a way to close the loop (anticipate obstacles, barriers, or gaps when working with the customer).
- Attentive to detail—it’s important to deliver quality service/work but you don’t let it slow you down.
- Curious—open-minded and always learning and growing. You ask good probing questions that help you better understand the problem to find creative solutions. You keep up-to-date on subject matter expertise and functional aspects of our company's solutions in order to make thoughtful suggestions to address customer needs.
- Collaborator—well connected with other teams within our company. You think cross-organizationally and see other business units’ services on a broader level.
- Adaptable and embraces change—we’re a startup in an environment that is constantly evolving. You embrace the changes.
- Advocate—ready to champion Redica and Redica products.
- Entrepreneurial mindset—sets innovative processes that positively impact the team.
- Analytical mindset—data insights drive your decision-making process and help customers break down complicated data sets.
- Passionate—the term “digital transformation” gets you excited. You’re driven to solve problems with technology and help others adapt.
- Proven work experience as a Customer Success Manager, Customer Engagement Manager, Customer Adoption, Consultant, or relevant role
- Solid experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Extra bonus points if you have experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, and Calendly
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, or Food industries with a focus on Quality Assurance, Regulatory, and Compliance is a huge plus
The starting US base salary for this position is $80,000.00 + bonus + benefits.
Top Pharma Companies, Food Manufacturers, Medical Device Companies, and Service firms from around the globe rely on Redica Systems to mine and process government inspection, enforcement, and registration data in order to quantify risk signals about their suppliers, identify market opportunities, benchmark against their peers, and prepare for the latest inspection trends.
Our data and analytics have been cited by major media outlets such as MSNBC, WSJ, and the Boston Globe.
Redica Systems is an equal-opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.