Enterprise Account Executive
- 6800 Koll Center Pkwy, Pleasanton, CA 94566, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Redica Systems is a data analytics platform built to help life sciences companies improve their quality and stay on top of evolving regulations. Our proprietary processes transform one of the industry’s most complete data sets, aggregated from hundreds of health agencies and unique Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) sourcing, into meaningful answers and insights that reduce regulatory and compliance risk.
Founded in 2010, Redica Systems serves over 200 customers in the pharma, biopharma, medtech, and food and cosmetics industries, including 19 of the top 20 pharma companies and 9 of the 10 top medtech companies. Redica Systems’ headquarters are in Pleasanton, CA, but we are a geographically distributed company. More information is available at www.redica.com.
We’re looking for an experienced, dynamic, and highly motivated Enterprise Account Executive to join our team and help to drive Redica Systems’ growth in the U.S. and international markets.
You’ll be responsible for the full-cycle sales in various geographies and industries across the globe and comes with achievable but aggressive revenue targets. This is an opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing technology company and be an early part of shaping the direction of our sales team.
You’re the right person for the job if you’re looking to get in on the ground floor of a company experiencing high growth, and are looking to make a big impact and help build something amazing with us!
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation to contract negotiation/execution to delivery handoff.
- Develop and execute territory/account/opportunity sales strategies.
- Analyze and relate our customer’s challenges to Redica’s vision and value propositions and solutions.
- Develop contact lists within targeted segments and maintain a pipeline of potential client opportunities.
- Report and maintain timely and thorough notes on opportunities in Salesforce.com.
- Represent Redica Systems at industry associations and events.
- Contribute to Quarterly and Annual Sales Goals while hitting your assigned revenue quota.
- Develop deep expertise in the regulatory and compliance landscape.
- Become an SME on Redica's products.
- Proven success using Solution Selling Methodologies with a consistent track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas.
- 5+ years of experience selling to pharmaceutical and medical device professionals or consulting experience in the Life Sciences Industry (experience selling into Quality or Regulatory teams is highly desirable).
- Strong understanding of the key business objectives, drivers, and processes of the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Industries, primarily in the Quality and Regulatory functions.
- Fast Learner with the ability to take accountability and direction.
- History of longevity with previous employers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, professional, confident, flexible, and results-driven.
- Strong listening, analytical and organizational skills.
- Passion for driving continuous product value.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
Top Pharma Companies, Food Manufacturers, Medical Device Companies, and Service firms from around the globe rely on Redica Systems to mine and process government inspection, enforcement, and registration data in order to quantify risk signals about their suppliers, identify market opportunities, benchmark against their peers, and prepare for the latest inspection trends.
Our data and analytics have been cited by major media outlets such as MSNBC, WSJ, and the Boston Globe.
Redica Systems is an equal-opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.