Regulatory Compliance Associate
- 6800 Koll Center Pkwy, Pleasanton, CA 94566, USA
Redica Systems is a technology company using data, analytics, and expertise to deliver meaningful insights to quality and safety professionals around the world. By applying artificial intelligence to large and disparate government datasets, we empower the champions of quality and safety with actionable data intelligence. Leveraging Redica Platform our customers improve compliance, drive up efficiency, and build deeper institutional memory.
Headquartered in Pleasanton, CA we recently raised a Series B round of financing, and are rapidly writing our next chapter. We currently serve over 200 customers in the pharma, medical device, and food industries, including 19 of the top 20 pharma companies and 9 of the 10 top medical device companies.
There could be a role for you here, let's talk!
We’re looking for a true-blue, data enthusiast with a love for data and a passion for going deep, appreciating the nuance, and rising above the nuance to find structure. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience in GXP inspection preparation, conduct, and follow-up.
You’re the right person for the job if you are a data maven that loves organizing, structuring, and making creative connections. You are comfortable framing requirements in complete detail, and when you analyze data, the output is always meaningful and useful.
- Research and define data requirements from new data sources
- Define and refine expert models to label and normalize the data
- Collaborate with product management to ensure that the Views and Reports based on the data are complete, correct, and usable
- Collaborate with data engineers and data QA to ensure a streamlined data pipeline
- Perform ad hoc custom analytics for customers and/or on behalf of Redica for thought leadership
- 4+ years of direct experience in GXP inspection management lifecycle
- Solid familiarity with FDA enforcement actions and metadata
- Deep knowledge of human drug or medical device quality systems
- An absolute ace in MS Excel and other analytics tools
- Experience defining data requirements from new data sources
- Experience framing requirements, manipulating data, and providing useful output
- A major team player, with great energy, and a can-do attitude
Top Pharma Companies, Food Manufacturers, Medical Device Companies, and Service firms from around the globe rely on Redica Systems to mine and process government inspection, enforcement, and registration data in order to quantify risk signals about their suppliers, identify market opportunities, benchmark against their peers, and prepare for the latest inspection trends.
Our data and analytics have been cited by major media outlets such as MSNBC, WSJ, and the Boston Globe.
Redica Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.