- 6800 Koll Center Pkwy, Pleasanton, CA 94566, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Redica Systems is a technology company using data, analytics, and expertise to deliver meaningful insights to quality and safety professionals around the world. By applying artificial intelligence to large and disparate government datasets, Redica Systems empowers our customers to improve compliance, increase product quality, and build a more efficient organization.
We recently raised a Series B round of financing, and are rapidly writing our next chapter! We currently serve over 200 customers in the pharma, medical device, and food industries, including 19 of the top 20 pharma companies and 9 of the 10 top medical device companies.
Headquartered in Pleasanton, CA, we’re open to remote work for candidates residing in the US. Let's talk!
We’re in search of an experienced, full-cycle recruiter to join our growing team and facilitate a world-class hiring experience.
This is a fast-paced, collaborative role where you will drive hiring across our organization, collaborate with managers, and help us write the next chapter of our company’s growth.
This is an ideal opportunity for a self-motivated, resourceful people connector with a passion for getting things done and making a lasting impact within an evolving organization.
- Full-cycle tech and non-tech recruiting (sourcing, screening, interviewing, and post-offer vetting).
- Offer development and presentation.
- Partner with hiring managers to implement, drive, and ensure effective hiring practices.
- Internalize, drive, and optimize current processes and bring ideas to help us continue to scale a high-growth company.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and peers.
- 2- 3 years of experience efficiently filling technical and non-technical job openings.
- Experience recruiting in a fast-paced tech environment with the ability to adjust course and pivot.
- Experience developing strong candidate pipelines, staying connected, developing effective offers, and successfully converting passive candidates into passionate new employees.
- An instinct for collaboration, partnership, and building relationships with hiring managers.
- Proven outbound sourcing techniques and a passion for surfacing gems.
- Experience using a variety of recruitment platforms as well as effectively leveraging an ATS.
- Experience using a variety of data points to inform hiring decisions.
Top Pharma Companies, Food Manufacturers, Medical Device Companies, and Service firms from around the globe rely on Redica Systems to mine and process government inspection, enforcement, and registration data in order to quantify risk signals about their suppliers, identify market opportunities, benchmark against their peers, and prepare for the latest inspection trends.
Our data and analytics have been cited by major media outlets such as MSNBC, WSJ, and the Boston Globe.
Redica Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.