Research Analyst & Data Entry Specialist
- 6800 Koll Center Pkwy, Pleasanton, CA 94566, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Redica Systems is a forward-thinking technology company using data, analytics, and expertise to deliver meaningful insights to quality and safety professionals around the world. By applying artificial intelligence to large and disparate government data sets, Redica Systems empowers our customers to improve compliance, increase product quality, and build a more efficient organization.
We serve life science customers in the pharmaceutical, medical device, and food industries, including 19 of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies and 9 of the 10 top medical device companies.
Headquartered in Pleasanton, CA, we’re open to remote work for candidates residing in the US. Let's talk!
We’re seeking a Research Analyst & Data Entry Specialist experienced in research, content analysis, and data curation. Your primary role will be supporting our suite of regulatory and compliance intel products and services by collecting, reviewing, and inputting industry-specific data from a variety of worldwide sources.
The right person for the job will come with a background in data entry, data integrity, and data delivery. Join us as we continue our mission of empowering the champions of quality and safety with actionable data intelligence.
- Collect, review, and analyze data in preparation for integrating with our central data repository
- Find, clean, and tag information within large data sets in an effort to automate processes and improve efficiency
- Review and audit data from various inbound sources
- Adhere to best practices and maintain a high standard of accuracy and efficiency
- Resolve missing or incomplete information during quality checks
- Ensure data accuracy, relevance, and completeness
- Strong analytical skills and uncanny attention to detail
- Appetite and aptitude for working with various sources of data
- Deep curiosity
- Dedication, thoroughness, and patience when performing daily tasks
- Ability to meet goals with daily output of information
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Solid time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work successfully from a remote location with other team members
- Bonus points for solid Excel skills and experience
Top Pharmaceutical Companies, Food Manufacturers, Medical Device Companies, and Service firms from around the globe rely on Redica Systems to mine and process government inspection, enforcement, and registration data in order to quantify risk signals about their suppliers, identify market opportunities, benchmark against their peers, and prepare for the latest inspection trends. Our data and analytics have been cited by major media outlets such as MSNBC, WSJ, and the Boston Globe.
Redica Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.