Enterprise Account Executive (Life Science)
- 6800 Koll Center Pkwy, Pleasanton, CA 94566, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Redica Systems is growing, and we’re looking for exceptional new team members that want to apply their experience, knowledge, and skills to a new challenge. Help us grow our active customer base of life science customers in the pharma, medical device, and food industries, including 19 of the top 20 pharma companies and 9 of the 10 top medical devices companies.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology company with customers that love our products!
Redica Systems empowers quality and safety professionals to improve compliance, increase product quality, and build a more efficient organization by using data, analytics, and expertise to deliver meaningful insights.
We are located in Pleasanton, CA, and are open to remote work for candidates residing in the US. Let's talk!
We’re looking for experienced, dynamic, and highly motivated Life Science Enterprise Account Executives to join our team and help to drive Redica Systems’ growth in the U.S. and international markets.
You’ve sold software or services into Quality or Regulatory departments in Pharmaceutical or Medical Device companies or worked as a Consultant advising Quality & Regulatory departments in Life Science companies, so you have built-in contacts that love you.
You’ll be responsible for the full-cycle sales in various geographies and industries with achievable but aggressive revenue targets.
You’re the right person for the job if you’re looking to get in a company experiencing high growth and want to be an active contributor driving significant impact and helping shape our future!
- Be relentless in your desire to understand our customers, market, and products so we can clearly articulate the unique value of what we offer
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation through contract negotiation/execution and delivery handoff
- Develop and execute territory/account/opportunity sales strategies
- Analyze and relate our customer’s challenges to Redica Systems’ vision and value propositions/solutions
- Develop contact lists within targeted segments and maintain a pipeline of potential client opportunities
- Contribute to Quarterly and Annual Sales Goals while meeting and exceed your assigned revenue quota
- Develop deep expertise in the regulatory and compliance landscape
- Become an SME on Redica's products
- Report and maintain timely and thorough notes on opportunities in Salesforce.com
- Represent Redica Systems at industry associations and events (whenever they resume)
- Proven success using Solution Selling Methodologies with a consistent track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas
- 7+ years of experience selling to pharmaceutical and medical device professionals or consulting experience for the Life Sciences Industry; experience selling into Quality and Regulatory teams highly desirable
- Strong understanding of the key business objectives, drivers, and processes of the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Industries, primarily in the Quality and Regulatory functions
- Confirmed ability to drive continuous product value
- Fast Learner; able to take accountability and direction
- History of longevity with previous employers
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written & verbal communication skills
- Be self-motivated, professional, confident, flexible, and results-driven
- Be proactive and flexible with an energetic approach
- Strong listening, analytical and organizational skills
- Be willing to travel as required
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g., Salesforce or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
Top Pharmaceutical Companies, Food Manufacturers, Medical Device Companies, and Service firms from around the globe rely on Redica Systems to mine and process government inspection, enforcement, and registration data in order to quantify risk signals about their suppliers, identify market opportunities, benchmark against their peers, and prepare for the latest inspection trends. Our data and analytics have been cited by major media outlets such as MSNBC, WSJ, and the Boston Globe.
Redica Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.