Regulatory Intelligence Associate
- 6800 Koll Center Pkwy, Pleasanton, CA 94566, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Redica Systems, formerly known as Govzilla, is a technology company using data, analytics, and expertise to deliver meaningful insights to quality and safety professionals around the world. By applying artificial intelligence to large and disparate government data sets, Redica Systems empowers our customers to improve compliance, increase product quality, and build a more efficient organization.
We serve life science customers in the pharma, medical devices, and food industries, including 19 of the top 20 pharma companies and 9 of the 10 top medical devices companies.
Headquartered in Pleasanton, CA, we’re open to remote work for candidates residing in the US. Let's talk!
We’re looking for a curious, team-oriented, data connoisseur with a passion for getting stuff done. Your primary role is supporting and participating in proactive global monitoring and surveillance activities of the full drug development lifecycle in support of our suite of regulatory and compliance intel products and services.
You’re the right person for the job if you’re looking to get in on the ground floor of a company experiencing high growth and are looking to make a big impact and help build something amazing with us!
- Provide ongoing and timely support of our suite of regulatory and compliance intel products and services.
- Hands-on acquisition, storage, distribution, tracking, and retrieval of information pertaining to global regulatory affairs within the Life Science industry.
- Find, clean, and tag information within large data sets in an effort to automate processes and improve efficiency.
- Develop working knowledge of regulatory affairs relevant to assigned projects, including the review and close reading of industry content.
- Conceptualize and build intermediate-level reports and dashboards.
- Interact with regulatory authorities on regulatory and technical matters, as appropriate.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process and product improvements.
- Cross-functional team coordination to ensure completion of assigned projects.
- A renaissance person with the combination of
- Strong verbal and written comprehension skills.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Strong math and organizational skills.
- Strong/solid Excel experience
- A desire to learn, be coached, improve performance, and take on additional responsibilities.
- A keen interest in being provided opportunities to pitch in and help where needed.
- Proven experience effectively juggling multiple, time-sensitive projects, while maintaining crisp attention to detail.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industries with a focus on Quality Assurance, Regulatory, and Compliance is a huge plus.
- A keen interest in joining a SaaS company that is shaping the digital transformation and delivery of quality and regulatory intelligence.
Top Pharma Companies, Food Manufacturers, Medical Device Companies, and Service firms from around the globe rely on Redica Systems to mine and process government inspection, enforcement, and registration data in order to quantify risk signals about their suppliers, identify market opportunities, benchmark against their peers, and prepare for the latest inspection trends. Our data and analytics have been cited by major media outlets such as MSNBC, WSJ, and the Boston Globe.
Redica Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.