Customer Success Manager
- 6800 Koll Center Pkwy, Pleasanton, CA 94566, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Redica Systems, formerly known as Govzilla, is a technology company using data, analytics, and expertise to deliver meaningful insights to quality and safety professionals around the world. By applying artificial intelligence to large and disparate government data sets, Redica Systems empowers our customers to improve compliance, increase product quality, and build a more efficient organization.
We serve life science customers in the pharma, medical devices, and food industries, including 19 of the top 20 pharma companies and 9 of the 10 top medical devices companies.
We have office locations in Pleasanton, CA, and Denver, CO and are open to remote work for candidates residing in the US. Let's talk!
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our valued customers. Your primary role is to accelerate onboarding, adoption, and usage of Redica products and ensure we achieve and exceed their business objectives. We have an engaged community so you will also act as a customer advocate for product features and requirements.
You’re the right person for the job if you’re looking to get in on the ground floor of a company experiencing high growth, and are looking to make a big impact and help build something amazing with us!
Some Key Responsibilities
- Deliver incredible support and service to assigned accounts.
- Exceed customer engagement metrics around onboarding, usage, adoption.
- Advocate customer needs and issues cross-departmentally and manage and resolve customer concerns.
- Proactively identify risks within named accounts and take appropriate actions to manage and/or escalate to an efficient resolution.
- Develop deep expertise of the regulatory and compliance landscape.
- Become an SME on Redica's products.
- Track and analyze key performance metrics of users to ensure they are maximizing Redica's value.
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities for process and product improvements.
- Work independently or collaboratively with internal teams (like Marketing, Sales, and Product) to execute on these projects!
- Handle critical and time-sensitive operational duties.
- Develop and expand customer knowledge and training assets.
- Partnering with our account management team to identify expansion opportunities.
- Proven work experience as a Customer Success Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, or relevant role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Confirmed ability to drive continuous product value.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, or Food industries with a focus on Quality Assurance, Regulatory, and Compliance is a huge plus.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Good technical and problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to provide quick resolutions to problems.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Top Pharma Companies, Food Manufacturers, Medical Device Companies, and Service firms from around the globe rely on Redica Systems to mine and process government inspection, enforcement, and registration data in order to quantify risk signals about their suppliers, identify market opportunities, benchmark against their peers, and prepare for the latest inspection trends. Our data and analytics have been cited by major media outlets such as MSNBC, WSJ, and the Boston Globe.
Redica Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.