Head of Marketing / Director of Marketing
- 6800 Koll Center Pkwy, Pleasanton, CA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Redica Systems, formerly known as Govzilla, is a technology company using data, analytics, and expertise to deliver meaningful insights to quality and safety professionals around the world. By applying artificial intelligence to large and disparate government data sets, Redica Systems empowers our customers to improve compliance, increase product quality, and build a more efficient organization.
We serve life science customers in the pharma, medical devices, and food industries, including 19 of the top 20 pharma companies and 9 of the 10 top medical devices companies.
We’re headquartered in Pleasanton, CA, and are open to remote work for candidates residing in the US. Let's talk!
Redica Systems is looking for a dynamic enterprise B2B marketing leader who wants to make an impact. This role is responsible for our marketing strategy, including product marketing and demand generation initiatives, which translates into increased market share, brand awareness, and explosive revenue growth. This position reports to the Chief Revenue Officer and also works closely with the Chief Strategy Officer.
Our ideal candidate is a go-to-market trailblazer with a track record of successfully defining and implementing acquisition strategies in a high-growth SaaS company. You are naturally curious and have a knack for translating complex concepts to best reach your audience. Above all, you are a player-coach — you love to strategize, plan, and roll up your sleeves to achieve your goals.
- Be relentless in your desire to understand our customers, market, and products so we can clearly articulate the unique value of what we offer
- Support the commercial team to identify, build, and develop customers
- Build and own the annual marketing plan
- Develop and prioritize campaigns that support the marketing strategy/objective and ensure alignment with our vision and customers by integrating the right mix of tactics
- Be a strategic leader who can leverage data to evaluate, act, and iterate
- Develop and manage programs to support new product and feature launches
- Own and improve the customer journey from acquisition and expansion through to retention
- Ensure the Redica brand is consistently and fully represented at all touchpoints
- Create and manage a product marketing content engine to engage new customers and bring value to current ones
- Organize, support, and grow our amazing marketing team to help them drive results
- Measure and report on campaign results by channel to optimize experiences throughout the acquisition funnel and increase conversion; one of your team’s success measures will be driving leads that engage with Sales
- Build and maintain reports/dashboards on the strategy, plans, and performance of the various marketing initiatives and campaigns
- 8+ years of experience in enterprise/B2B marketing; 4+ years leading a team
- A track record of growing revenue through inbound and account-based marketing strategies
- Proven success scaling a B2B marketing team in a high-growth environment
- Deep experience designing and implementing marketing strategies and demand generation programs that have consistently contributed to meeting/exceeding revenue targets, including experience with ABM, CRM, list acquisition, marketing automation, and events
- A strong quantitative thinker with the ability to build and interpret models
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and demand generation tools (e.g. HubSpot and Salesforce)
- Demonstrated results in improving sales pipeline/funnel close ratios
- Experience leading new business initiatives cross-functionally as well as presenting and selling ideas to varied internal audiences
- An out-of-the-box thinker, with an ongoing interest in learning and adopting new marketing strategies and tactics
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Attention to detail with outstanding project management skills
- Strong understanding of the enterprise ecosystem, decision-makers, and competitive landscape preferred
- Life Science industry experience highly desirable
Top Pharma Companies, Food Manufacturers, Medical Device Companies, and Service firms from around the globe rely on Redica Systems to mine and process government inspection, enforcement, and registration data in order to quantify risk signals about their suppliers, identify market opportunities, benchmark against their peers, and prepare for the latest inspection trends. Our data and analytics have been cited by major media outlets such as MSNBC, WSJ, and the Boston Globe.
Redica Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.