- 6800 Koll Center Pkwy, Pleasanton, CA 94566, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Redica Systems, formerly known as Govzilla, is a technology company using data, analytics, and expertise to deliver meaningful insights to quality and safety professionals around the world. By applying artificial intelligence to large and disparate government data sets, Redica Systems empowers our customers to improve compliance, increase product quality, and build a more efficient organization.
We serve life science customers in the pharma, medical devices, and food industries, including 19 of the top 20 pharma companies and 9 of the 10 top medical devices companies.
We have office locations in Pleasanton, CA, and Denver, CO and are open to remote work for candidates residing in the US. Let's talk!
We’re looking for an experienced, dynamic, and highly motivated Enterprise Account Executive to join our team and help to drive Redica Systems’ growth in the U.S. and international markets.
You’ll be responsible for the full-cycle sales in various geographies and industries across the globe and comes with achievable but aggressive revenue targets. This is an opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing technology company and be an early part of shaping the direction of our sales team.
You’re the right person for the job if you’re looking to get in on the ground floor of a company experiencing high growth, and are looking to make a big impact and help build something amazing with us!
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation through contract negotiation/execution to delivery handoff.
- Develop and execute territory/account/opportunity sales strategies.
- Analyze and relate our customer’s challenges to Redica Systems’ vision and value propositions/solutions.
- Develop contact lists within targeted segments and maintain a pipeline of potential client opportunities.
- Report and maintain timely and thorough notes on opportunities in Salesforce.com.
- Represent Redica Systems at industry associations and events (whenever they resume).
- Contribute to Quarterly and Annual Sales Goals while meeting and exceed your assigned revenue quota.
- Develop deep expertise in the regulatory and compliance landscape.
- Become an SME on Redica's products.
- Proven success using Solution Selling Methodologies with a consistent track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas.
- 7+ years of experience selling to pharmaceutical and medical device professionals or consulting experience for the Life Sciences Industry; experience selling into Quality and Regulatory teams highly desirable.
- Strong understanding of the key business objectives, drivers, and processes of the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Industries, primarily in the Quality and Regulatory functions.
- Fast Learner; able to take accountability and direction.
- History of longevity with previous employers.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written & verbal communication skills.
- Be self-motivated, professional, confident, flexible, and results-driven.
- Be proactive and energetic approach, flexible.
- Strong listening, analytical and organizational skills.
- Be willing to travel as required..
- Confirmed ability to drive continuous product value.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
Top Pharma Companies, Food Manufacturers, Medical Device Companies, and Service firms from around the globe rely on Redica Systems to mine and process government inspection, enforcement, and registration data to quantify risk signals about their suppliers, identify market opportunities, benchmark against their peers, and prepare for the latest inspection trends. Our data and analytics have been cited by major media outlets such as MSNBC, WSJ, and the Boston Globe.
Redica Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.