Sr. Coordinator or Associate, Supply Chain
- 1425 K St NW, Washington, DC 20005, USA
- Employees can work remotely
The Renewable Energy Buyers Alliance (REBA) is an alliance of large clean energy buyers, developers, and service providers who, together with NGO partners, are unlocking the marketplace for all non-residential energy buyers to lead a rapid transition to a cleaner, prosperous, zero-carbon energy future. REBA’s vision is a resilient zero-carbon energy system where every organization has a viable, expedient, and cost-effective pathway to renewable energy.
More about REBA: https://vimeo.com/326858011
The Zero Carbon Industrial Commodities (ZCIC) Sr. Coordinator / Associate will support a new and strategically important program that seeks to be a driving force in moving the world toward the production of zero carbon industrial commodities. The ZCIC program will take a hypothesis that commodity end-users can influence how industrial commodities are produced and implement the changes needed to create action. This role will be supporting a small execution team that is building a new program that will draw heavily on the experience of senior staff, REBA members, and external funders. As such, this role will need to demonstrate executive-level coordination with strong written communication, be comfortable with the inherent ambiguity of creating a new program and be able to maintain a simultaneous focus on implementation tasks and the overall project objectives.
- Build REBA’s understanding of member’s perspectives through background research and information sharing
- Create and maintain a knowledgebase to document and share learnings
- Drive communications among staff, members, and funders
- Leverage executive-level coordination skills to inspire member engagement
- Manage detailed project tasks using approved project management tools
- Identify opportunities and obstacles for the team based on understanding of broader initiative goals and strategic direction of multiple active projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Sr. Coordinator-level candidates will have a relevant graduate degree, or an undergraduate degree and 2 or more years’ experience, or the equivalent in professional experience
- Associate-level candidates will have a relevant graduate degree and 2 or more years’ experience, or undergraduate degree and 5 or more years’ experience, or the equivalent in professional experience
- Passion for achieving REBA’s vision of a resilient zero-carbon energy system
- Shared commitment to REBA’s core values of Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellence (RISE)
- Hands-on experience with project management tools; experience with Monday.com preferred
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to listen actively and effectively, and present key points clearly and accurately, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to understand complex problems and develop insightful analyses using basic quantitative and qualitative approaches
- Willingness to support new initiatives and the flexibility to easily adjust priorities when new information is presented
We offer competitive compensation plus a comprehensive benefits package that aims to develop a world class team by holistically supporting the individual. REBA believes that supporting all employees to have a full life, inside and outside of work, results in a team that feels personally engaged in REBA’s success.
• Quality Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, with substantial employer subsidy
• 401(k), with employer match
• Life, AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• Generous Parental Leave for both mothers and fathers to bond when new children enter a family
• Commuter and Wellness Benefits
• Casual Work Environment
• Highly Flexible PTO
• Earned sabbatical policy
Our Commitment to Diversity
Achieving REBA’s vision of a resilient, zero-carbon energy system requires creative problem-solving and a wide range of perspectives; REBA knows that diversity not only makes our organization stronger, but also is foundational to our mission success.
REBA is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in company policy and the way we do business at REBA and is an important principle of sound business management.
Inclusion goes beyond diversity. All REBA staff shall be committed to accepting and encouraging different perspectives. Creative solutions to tough problems is fostered by respectful challenging of one another’s thoughts and assumptions. REBA will strive for inclusion also by being open to a variety of cultural practices and norms. We will strive to ever increase our understanding and unveil our unconscious biases.
REBA provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, results of genetic testing, caregiver status, and past, present or prospective service in the military in addition to any other protected categories required by state, federal or local regulations. Equal employment opportunity, applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, discipline, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, benefits and training.