Manager, Business Development
- 1117 Rue Sainte-Catherine O, Montréal, QC H3B 1H9, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
R&D Partners is an award-winning science and tax consultancy that using AI and advanced proprietary software tools helps companies efficiently receive more government funding, faster for less time and risk. We work closely with venture capitalists, banks, and the tech ecosystem to accelerate the growth of technology firms in Canada. Our team has successfully helped secure over $300M in funding for our clients.
We are looking for a motivated, proactive individual to drive revenue growth, identify opportunities in the market and strengthen strategic relationships. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to superb interpersonal and communication skills and a deep understanding of the sales process. The ideal candidate would have an entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for and understanding of the business development and technology. You will work alongside the President, VP of Business Development and multidisciplinary experts to generate qualifying leads and support revenue growth.
- Research and attend industry and related events, seminars, trade shows, and conventions
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with prospective clients and referral partners
- Maintain high levels of prospecting and rapidly establish credibility with prospective clients
- Manage qualified leads through a structured sales cycle
- Negotiate client engagement letters
- Assist with marketing and client relationship initiatives
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 3 years of proven and successful B2B sales experience
- Bachelor's degree with a strong grasp of technology - engineering or science degree an asset
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- Fast learner, empathetic, technology lover, great sense of humour, and energetic individual
What's in it for you?
- Join a dynamic growing team in a fast-paced learning environment
- Work with key influencers in the tech community
- Competitive base salary and performance-based commissions
- Flexible and competitive health/dental benefits, vacation, and remote work policy
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We thank you for your interest and unfortunately will only be able to contact those candidates selected for interviews.