Business Development Representative
- 1117 Rue Sainte-Catherine O, Montréal, QC H3B 1H9, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
R&D Partners is an award-winning technology consultancy that works with high growth technology companies to assess eligibility for and aid in the obtaining of funding. We also work closely with venture capitalists, banks, and the tech ecosystem to accelerate the growth of high-tech firms in Canada. Our team has successfully helped secure over $300M in funding for our clients.
Are you looking to work in a challenging environment with a well-established professional service firm?
We are looking for a motivated and polished Business Development Representative to drive revenue growth, identify opportunities in the market and strengthen relationships on multiple accounts that are of strategic importance to us. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and also superb interpersonal skills.
You will work alongside the President, VP of Business Development and multidisciplinary experts to generate qualifying leads and and support revenue growth.
Your role consists of:
- Becoming an active member of the early stage technology ecosystem
- Driving new business growth through qualifying warm inbound leads from marketing sources and relationships
- Researching new clients and identify opportunities to engage with target clients
- Creating a great first impression to our prospective clients by providing them with a professional experience
- Negotiating client engagement letters
- Developing new strategies to grow sales pipeline and help identify business opportunities
- Assisting with marketing initiatives
The Ideal Candidate
- Interest in financial technology, high tech industries
- Bachelor's degree, preferably BCom, business administration, marketing, finance or another related field
- 3-5 years of proven experience industry sales experience
- Spoken and written bilingualism in French and English
- Sales experience in a B2B environment and/or professional services, an asset
- Able to create and deliver presentations tailored to an audience’s needs
- High level of comfort in building and maintaining relationships with the C-suite and senior executives at technology firms
- Attention to detail
- Great time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Fast learner
What's in it for you?
- Join an enthusiastic and dynamic team in a fast-paced learning environment
- Meet influencers in the tech community and expand your personal network
- Work from our conveniently located downtown office in Montreal, near the Peel metro (if that’s right for you!)
- Competitive compensation
- Monthly team events (with social distancing rules!)
- Enjoy a kitchen stocked with healthy snacks and beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We thank you for your interest and unfortunately will only be able to contact those candidates selected for interviews.