Software Developer (remote)
- Hanoi & HCMC, Vietnam
- Employees can work remotely
Rakuna is an HR technology company based in Silicon Valley, US and Hanoi, Vietnam providing on-demand campus recruiting solutions for employers in North America. Our mission is to help companies to acquire one of their most important talent resources – campus hires, more efficiently, by empowering recruiters to get away from administrative burdens, and connect with, market to, manage, and cultivate relationships with prospective candidates – the Millennial generation - in a simple and meaningful way.
We have an energetic and intimate environment with a team of millennials who are hustlers and passionate about building things that matter. We are looking for fun, driven, hardworking, and savvy team members to help to take our brand to the next level.
Want to be part of a transformative, learning culture that drives innovation? Join us!
For more info: https://www.rakuna.co/
- Deeply participate in the product development process of analyzing requirements, designing system, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Collaborate with core functional teams - Sales & Marketing, Customer Success, and Operations to achieve the ultimate business goals.
- Understand and work within the brand and corporate guidelines
- At least 2+ years of software development experience in Ruby on Rails
- Have a strong knowledge of TDD, BDD
- Interest in and ability to learn new technologies
- Experience with modern web framework (a must for Web developer)
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
Preferred (but not required):
- Familiar with Agile development
- Experienced with cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Love startup-like environment, want to challenge yourself and aim for a leadership prospect
- A good sense of design
- Be a part of a young, dynamic, multinational and multi-functional team that serves global customers with new everyday challenges (Our team has staff working in Finland, U.S, and Vietnam).
- Join a working culture that is fast-paced, goals driven, and committed to long-term career development.
- Monthly 1-1 performance review with your supervisor/manager to ensure you meet your goals and get the support you need to succeed in your position.
- High work flexibility and ownership (We don’t count every single hour you show up at the office, what we care more is are you able to achieve your tasks each month).
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- Lunch allowance, frequent bonding events, and training sessions (leadership, technical knowledge,...)
Office 1: 156 Viet Hung, Long Bien, Hanoi
Office 2: 103/24 Nguyen The Truyen, Tan Phu, HCMC
or work remotely
Send resume/CV to apply. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.