- 100 N Main St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
Qwick is changing the way people work. We leverage technology to enable Food and Beverage professionals (banquet servers, bartenders, cooks, and dishwashers) to connect with highly rated businesses (hotels, caterers, event venues, golf courses, restaurants, and bars) to earn extra money on their own time.
Qwick is a well-funded and fast-growing startup looking for a full time Operations Manager to work closely with our professionals (supply) to ensure they are supremely successful and engaged with the Qwick platform.
We are looking for a high performing individual who is passionate about our professionals and the betterment of their lives, the food & beverage industry and community engagement.
The Operations Manager will own the entire supply operation of Houston, including:
- Manage Professionals (talent on our platform):
- Create your own funnel campaigns to encourage workers to come to orientation
- Conduct in-person orientations of 10-50 people, to help workers get on the platform
- Manage the Existing Supply operation:
- Encourage workers to take their first shift by creative campaigns
- Hosting F&B professional appreciation events, to show them we care
- Provide support via text / email channels (Skipio, Zendesk, Intercom)
- Help support launch in new / nearby markets by sharing best practices, training new hires, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- Process-driven, people-friendly leader
- Self motivated - you have an inner hunger to help others and make our world better
- Vision-led - you believe in the future of work, & want to help earn extra in their downtime
- Hustle - you work smart and hard, getting maximum output for minimum effort
- Always learning - you foster an eagerness to learn, grow, explore, and hone your Ops skills
- Love being in front of people and don't shy away from public speaking
- Stock Option Plan
- Work From Home Flexibility
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- The chance to make the world a better place by shaping the future of work
Qwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.