Process Manufacturing Engineer (6 months)
- Eysins, Switzerland
Building on 30 years of experience in transfusion diagnostics, Quotient is a commercial stage
diagnostics company committed to delivering solutions that reshape the way diagnostics is practiced. Quotient has two key product portfolios, Alba by Quotient and MosaiQTM by Quotient. The Alba by Quotient product range is comprised of high-quality reagents used to keep laboratories around the world running efficiently. They are sold directly to laboratories or through our OEM partners. MosaiQ™ by Quotient is our proprietary multiplex microarray technology, offering the world’s first fully automated, consolidated testing platform, allowing for multiple tests across different modalities. MosaiQ™ is designed to be a game-changing solution, which we believe will increase efficiencies, improve clinical practice, deliver significant workflow improvements and operational cost savings to laboratories around the world. Quotient’s operations are based in Eysins/Switzerland, Edinburgh/Scotland and Newtown/Pennsylvania.
Quotient is recruiting for a Process Manufacturing Engineer to join the Manufacturing Technology team based in Eysins. The role is a full-time and temporary position.
The Process Manufacturing Engineer will be part of a team of experts, engineers and scientists, dedicated to drive improvement projects, deliver investigations, innovate, and integrate new technologies into the manufacturing line. The successful candidate will provide support to the engineering tasks.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Fully characterize and map the current equipment performance and capacity;
- Support the team and increase the manufacturing capacity of the production line;
- Improve the performance of the production line in terms of quality and yield;
- Assist with the development of new on-line process control tools;
- Participate in the team to complete the technology transfer from the development partner to the production location.
- EPF/HES Engineer in Micro Engineering / Electronics, Science or equivalent degree;
- Relevant Experience in manufacturing environment, regulated type of industry;
- Exposure to Compliance Regulations (e.g. GMPS’s, audits);
- Practical knowledge and expertise with core IT packages such as MS Office;
- Good presentation and report writing skills;
- Team player and effective communicator, to enable communication with a wide range of international customers and cultures and at all organizational levels;
- Good attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines and respond flexibly;
- Innovative attitude and approach to work;
- Fluent in English.