- Edinburgh, UK
Building on 30 years of experience in transfusion diagnostics, Quotient is a commercial-stage diagnostics company committed to delivering solutions that reshape the way diagnostics is practiced. Quotient has two key product portfolios, Alba by Quotient and MosaiQTM by Quotient. The Alba by Quotient product range is comprised of high-quality reagents used to keep laboratories around the world running efficiently. They are sold directly to laboratories or through our OEM partners. MosaiQ™ by Quotient is our proprietary multiplex microarray technology, offering the world’s first fully automated, consolidated testing platform, allowing for multiple tests across different modalities. MosaiQ™ is designed to be a game-changing solution, which we believe will increase efficiencies, improve clinical practice, deliver significant workflow improvements and operational cost savings to laboratories around the world. Quotient’s operations are based in Eysins/Switzerland, Edinburgh/Scotland and Newtown/Pennsylvania.
Quotient is recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to join the Administration team based near Penicuik (EH26 0BF). This role is a full time, permanent position with flexible working hours. The primary function of this role is to provide a wide range of administrative and support duties to the business.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Provide generalist and wide-ranging administration support across departments.
- Reception and main telephone switchboard responsibilities.
- Maintenance and coordination of diaries and meeting room space, meeting agendas and documentation.
- Taking clear, concise minutes for circulation to attendees in a timely manner.
- Supporting the monitoring and maintenance of stationery stock and office supplies.
- Supporting organisation of travel arrangements, ensuring appropriate and satisfactory arrangements have been made and that costs are in line with agreed policies.
- Continually improving office procedures, working closely with colleagues on initiatives to ensure professional environment and service.
- Excellent literacy, communication and IT skills.
- Appropriate level of generalist administrative experience.
- Must be flexible in accordance with Company requirements whilst exhibiting a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Competitive salary on offer
- Quotient offer a range of core and flexible benefits ranging from private medical cover, life assurance, cycle to work, technology, and restaurant discounts.
- Closing date: 6th July 2020