Team Administrator (12 Months)
- Edinburgh, UK
Building on 30 years of experience in transfusion diagnostics, Quotient is a commercial-stage diagnostics company committed to delivering solutions that reshape the way diagnostics is practiced. Quotient has two key product portfolios, Alba by Quotient and MosaiQTM by Quotient. The Alba by Quotient product range is comprised of high-quality reagents used to keep laboratories around the world running efficiently. They are sold directly to laboratories or through our OEM partners. MosaiQ™ by Quotient is our proprietary multiplex microarray technology, offering the world’s first fully automated, consolidated testing platform, allowing for multiple tests across different modalities. MosaiQ™ is designed to be a game-changing solution, which we believe will increase efficiencies, improve clinical practice, deliver significant workflow improvements and operational cost savings to laboratories around the world. Quotient’s operations are based in Eysins/Switzerland, Edinburgh/Scotland and Newtown/Pennsylvania.
Quotient is recruiting for a Team Administrator to join the Research & Development department based near Edinburgh, Scotland (EH26 0BF). This role is a full time, temporary position with flexible working hours. The primary function of this role is to provide a wide range of professional and administrative support duties key to the Research & Development department.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a key centralised resource to share knowledge and support R&D team
- Supporting organisation of travel arrangements, ensuring appropriate and satisfactory arrangements have been made and that costs are in line with agreed policies.
- Administrating purchase orders and department invoices
- Responsible for overseeing the induction of new starts into the department
- Scheduling and assisting in the organisation of R&D staff training – internal and external.
- Assist in the maintenance and co-ordination of diaries for R&D Senior Management, including the organisation of internal and external meetings.
- Relevant work experience in administrative role is essential
- Excellent literacy, communication and IT skills.
- Experience of working within a scientific or technical environment is desirable.
- Looking for someone with excellent attention to detail, good communication skills who is able to organise and control their work fairly independently on a day to day basis
- Competitive salary on offer
- Quotient offer a range of core and flexible benefits ranging from private medical cover, life assurance, cycle to work, technology, and restaurant discounts.
- Closing date: 3rd July 2020