Trainee Production Operator
- Edinburgh, UK
Building on 30 years of experience in transfusion diagnostics, Quotient is a commercial-stage diagnostics company committed to delivering solutions that reshape the way diagnostics is practiced. Quotient has two key product portfolios, Alba by Quotient and MosaiQTM by Quotient. The Alba by Quotient product range is comprised of high-quality reagents used to keep laboratories around the world running efficiently. They are sold directly to laboratories or through our OEM partners. MosaiQ™ by Quotient is our proprietary multiplex microarray technology, offering the world’s first fully automated, consolidated testing platform, allowing for multiple tests across different modalities. MosaiQ™ is designed to be a game-changing solution, which we believe will increase efficiencies, improve clinical practice, deliver significant workflow improvements and operational cost savings to laboratories around the world. Quotient’s operations are based in Eysins/Switzerland, Edinburgh/Scotland and Newtown/Pennsylvania.
Quotient is recruiting for 5 x Trainee Production Operators to join the Manufacturing department based near Edinburgh, Scotland (EH26 0BF). Two vacancies are temporary positions (12 months) within the Buffer Reagent team working flexible working hours. The remaining vacancies are permanent positions within the Fill Label and Pack team with two positions offering fixed dayshift working hours and the third position requiring a weekly rotation of 06.00 to 14.00, 09.30 to 17.30 or 14.00 to 22.00.
The role entails performing laboratory procedures and duties in compliance with agreed specifications for the manufacture of high quality diagnostic reagents according to GMP. T
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Conduct all duties in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Documentation Practice (GDP) and appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Manufacturing products to agreed schedules.
- Maintain accurate and legible records to ensure relevant laboratory documentation is kept in a satisfactory condition.
- Maintain equipment, in accordance with agreed procedures, ensuring equipment is operating correctl
- Undertake and participate in continuous training and assessment in accordance with personal development plan.
- Excellent levels of literacy, numeracy, communication and IT skills.
- Experience within a GMP laboratory environment desirable.
- Must be flexible in accordance with Company requirements whilst exhibiting a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Competitive salary on offer
- Should ideally be available to work occasional weekend overtime when required
- Closing date: 5th June 2020