Business Development Associate
- Enwe Street, Uyo, Nigeria
Quicksalary is a social impact startup that helps employees in Nigeria avoid payday loans, which are criticized for their high interest rates. We achieve this by allowing employees to get paid immediately for the work done and not on a monthly or weekly basis.
The traditional month end payday is difficult on many employees who often experience stress, anxiety, and negative financial consequences as a result of this access to cash shortage, Quicksalary solves this problem by working with companies to implement a system where the employees can access their salaries immediately after work.
We are looking for a capable, motivated, quick-thinking person to speak with prospective customers and educate them on our instant payment solution! No experience is necessary!
We are looking for a person who is keen to learn and who is passionate about helping customers meet their financial goals. The role of a Business Development Associate is to explain and communicate our product/services to prospective clients.
You will contact qualified leads and qualify prospects, educate prospects on our product options, and convert prospects into face-to-face meetings with the goal of closing signups for our solution. This is no job for shy types as you’ll need to be bursting with self-confidence, love networking, and enjoy presenting both over the phone and in person.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Business Development Associate:
- Outbound prospecting and business development.
- Driving leads and building sales pipeline.
- Engaging with customers via telephone, email, and in-person to analyze their needs.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients.
- Profiling the account and overcoming prospect objections to generate quality signups for our instant payment solution.
- As this is the first point of contact with the customers, conduct business dealings in a professional and proactive manner.
- Become a trusted resource for internal and external contacts.
The ideal Business Development Associate candidate needs to have the following skills and qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong time-management, follow-up, and organizational skills.
- Fluent In English.
- Enthusiastic attitude.
- Professional and courteous telephone skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- BSc or HND in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.