- 240 Second Street, Macon, GA, United States
Quantum Dynamics, Inc. (Quantum) is a Women-Owned, Small Disadvantaged Business that is SBA certified, headquartered in McLean, Virginia. The company is a service oriented firm with a rich corporate history of quality, responsive service and multi-disciplinary staff having the requisite education, specialized training, and experience to meet the exact needs of all their clients. Quantum focuses on providing quality Engineering, Information Technology, Logistics, Business Management, and Technical Support Services to professional, government, and scientific organizations.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you like working in a fast paced environment? We are looking for a Recruiter to join the Quantum team in our Macon, GA office. This person will execute upon full life-cycle recruiting activity and recruit for key roles across various groups within QDI, with a focus on IT, Cyber, training and Logistics positions.
• Create and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates in selected disciplines to fulfill existing positions and future positions as they are identified.
• Provide guidance to candidates through the interview process from first round interview through offer stage.
• Develop talent pool through creative sourcing techniques including social networking, referral generation, networking, direct sourcing, and advanced internet sourcing.
• Act as liaison between prime contractors, subcontractors, clients and candidates by managing candidates expectations to align with levels of experience and current market trends, and by making and negotiating offers of employment.
• Develop/maintain strong knowledge of functional recruiting domain, trends in functional talent market and network of local talent potentially.
• Partner with associated HR Manager and other resources, ensuring that recruiting strategy is fully integrated with overarching talent strategy across profiles. Maintain frequent contact with Talent Partners to anticipate future hiring needs and proactively adapt recruiting strategy with senior "go to" partners.
• Work with Program Managers in setting functional recruiting strategy through current experiences in the market, recruiting knowledge/experience, analysis of recruiting metrics and strategic partnerships with senior line clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Human Resource Management preferred
- Department of Defense (DoD) recruiting experience preferred
- Must have 5+ years’ experience in the Staffing Industry
- Strong background in compensation on IT and Cyber programs
- Must have knowledge of military policies and procedures
- Proven success in the Staffing Industry
- Established a network of viable candidates across different business lines
- Proven success recruiting difficult to find candidates
- Proven success developing managing client relationships
- Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and in writing with excellent presentation skills
- Must have experience working with or developing an applicant tracking tool.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.