Corporate Account Executive
- 20250 144th Ave NE, Woodinville, WA 98072, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Quantivate is a provider of SaaS-based Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) solutions Founded in 2005 the company offers a full suite of SaaS based solutions built on a common platform addressing Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) requirements across Business Continuity, Vendor, Complaint, Enterprise and IT Risk Management as well as supporting Internal Audit and Regulatory Compliance.
The Quantivate GRC platform and applications enable our 750+ customers representing organizations from small to large and across multiple industries, to effectively anticipate and manage risks, improve compliance, and strengthen governance initiatives.
Quantivate is looking for corporate and enterprise sales professionals with proven track records to take its solutions to market and reach unlimited earnings with uncapped and accelerated compensation plans. Our 98% retention rate and 100%+ expansion rate tells us we have a strong product-market fit and is a dream ticket for the aggressive sales executive.
Quantivate was acquired by Luminate Capital Partners in 2020, expanded its executive team, signed new strategic alliances, and grown its installed base by 300% in 2020. The GRC market is in aggressive growth mode as a function of increasing regulation and challenges testing even the best risk management and continuity strategies given the evolving pandemic.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will help drive the growth and shape the future of strategic selling for Quantivate. This position will be based in our Woodinville, Washington office, and will report to the Regional Vice President of Sales.
You must have the business confidence and technical chops to drive an engagement at the executive level to deliver on aggressive revenue targets. You will follow a well-defined methodology that helps identify the enterprise customer's unique needs and clearly communicate the value of the Quantivate platform and GRC solutions.
This key role is responsible for achieving a sales quota by driving sales through top enterprise Banking and Credit Union accounts. The successful candidate will proactively identify, engage, and acquire customers to help them leverage Quantivate's platform and GRC solutions.
- Provide insight and position Quantivate's platform and GRC solutions into meaningful customer relationships
- Work with regional sales personnel to manage and grow business and pipeline
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large enterprises by selling value and ROI
- Manage existing customer expectations while expanding reach and depth into an assigned territory
- Demonstrate resourcefulness when faced with challenges that defy easy solution
- Identify the vital set of business drivers behind complex selling opportunities
- Ensure robust forecasting accuracy and consistency of pipeline build
- Develop and manage specific key account relationship maps for your territory including existing relationships and aspirational targets
- Lead end-to-end pursuit engagements with the key enterprise decision-makers
- Lead solution presentations and deliver compelling proposals to convey Quantivate’s value proposition
- Function as Quantivate’s advocate within the enterprise organization, while advocating for the customer within Quantivate
- Identify trends and areas for improvement to continually serve customers better
Salary & Benefits
- Aggressive annual On Target Earnings, including competitive base pay and uncapped variable commission
- Working in a high energy, mission-driven, values-based culture
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurances and 401(k)
- Professional development, including the opportunity to advance your career
- Fun, casual, urban office environment with regular staff social events
Job Specific Qualifications, Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- BA/BS or equivalent education or 5+ years of experience selling high value B2B SaaS solutions to "C" level executives with a demonstrable track record of crushing assigned quotas
- Creative problem solver with outstanding prospect environment awareness
- Business acumen, combined with the ability to translate prospect challenges into solid new business opportunities
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with a highly competitive will to win
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- High energy, a sense of urgency, and the ability to foster this attitude with others
- Deep understanding of Salesforce.com
- Trained in any major consultative, solution based sales methodologies
- Sales experience in the financial industries is a STRONG PLUS
Personality traits likely to be a good fit:
- Competitive, high achiever
- Holds self accountable for results
- Drives urgency throughout the sales cycle
- Persistent, regardless of opposition or set backs
- Is able to adjust to changing requirements and new situations
- Forms trusting relationships with customers and team members
- Unassailable ethical and moral standards
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.