Customer Success Manager
- 20250 144th Ave NE, Woodinville, WA 98072, USA
Quantivate is a provider of web-based Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) software and service solutions to organizations both large and small nationwide. Founded in 2005 with the release of its Business Continuity Software, the company has grown to feature a full suite of modules for GRC including Business Continuity, Vendor Management, Enterprise Risk Management, IT Risk Management, Internal Audit, Regulatory Compliance, and Complaint Management. With our GRC platform and modules, we’ve many organizations across multiple industries to effectively anticipate and manage risks, improve compliance, and strengthen governance initiatives.
What you will do:
- Proactively manage customer relationships from launch hand-off through renewal and the entire lifecycle of the customer
- Facilitate the onboarding phase of the customer lifecycle
- Own customer success outcome achievement
- Monitor customer’s progress towards achieving success outcomes
- Lead business reviews to consult on strategic initiatives, provide guidance on program strategy, assess success outcome metrics, and develop future success plans
- Diagnose root causes and recommend corrective actions, if the customer is not achieving successful outcomes
- Analyze and gain insight into the customer’s business, market, industry, and revenue model, and then drive recommendations and solutions leveraging Quantivate capabilities to achieve outcomes.
- Act as the expert for assigned customer accounts
- Identify, develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders at all necessary levels (C-suite, management, and functional) within the customer organization to understand and influence their project strategies
- Learn the customer's processes, goals, and expectations from the moment they become a subscriber—by listening, asking questions, and guiding the conversation
- Actively ensure customer account and status are up to date in Salesforce
- Enable proactive Quantivate strategy and programs
- Supervise and communicate account health by direct conversation with customers and tracking and reporting on customer success outcomes.
- Collect customer product requests and contribute to agile prioritization through the product development process. Provide ongoing recommendations and serve as the voice of the customer to internal teams.
- Participate in key prospect sales conversations to represent customer success and ensure a seamless handoff
- Partner with an Account Executive to drive account growth through regular business review and planning.
- Proactively identify opportunities for account growth through understanding customer needs and how Quantivate can advance customer goals
Your success will be measured by:
- Overall gross retention of your assigned customer base
- Your ability to identify and partner on growth opportunities for your assigned customer base
- Achievement of defined quarterly OKRs aligned to business priorities
The experience and work qualifications you bring should include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related field
- 5+ years as a Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, or Customer-Facing GRC industry role
- Experience in GRC industry highly preferred
- Exceptional Excel and Data Management skills
- Self-directed and proactive approach
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Some travel (25%) expected when safe to do so
People would say you are great at:
- Leveraging varying influence styles for level of audience to build trust and maintain successful working partnerships
- Adjusting to new, different, or changing requirements
- Leading with curiosity and seeks to understand
- Holding self-accountable for results
- Solving problems and developing recommendations
- Working with a sense of urgency and driving to results
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.