Customer Success Manager
- 20250 144th Ave NE, Woodinville, WA 98072, USA
Quantivate is a provider of web-based Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) software and service solutions to organizations both large and small nationwide. Founded in 2005 with the release of its Business Continuity Software, the company has grown to feature a full suite of modules for GRC including Business Continuity, Vendor Management, Enterprise Risk Management, IT Risk Management, Internal Audit, Regulatory Compliance, and Complaint Management. With our GRC platform and modules, we’ve many organizations across multiple industries to effectively anticipate and manage risks, improve compliance, and strengthen governance initiatives.
The Customer Advocacy position is a diverse position that is both sales and customer. In this position you will be responsible for upsells and cross sells, as well as retention, and customer satisfaction. The Customer Advocacy Manager will grow and maintain their book of business, while providing strategic direction around our customers GRC needs. You will be one of the primary points of for our customers. Working with our customers you will think strategically about the business, the customers challenges and develop a plan to deliver value. The Customer Advocacy Manager position is a bit of “jack of all trades” as it encompasses much of the post sales contact and problem solving, selling, as well as retention.
- Meeting Upsell and Cross sell KPI’s
- Develop and demonstrate strong, positive relationships with key internal stakeholders as well as customers
- Develop and execute against strategic account plans for customers.
- Understand our customers landscape so that you can present a strategic road map for them in their GRC needs
- Identify and engage in churn strategies.
- Achieve customer retention/churn KPI’s
- Track and raise issues as appropriate with appropriate internal stakeholders.
- Analyze customer data to share insights with Quantivate Management Team.
- Persistent outbound efforts to prospect, educate, qualify and set appointments for Account Execs.
- Maintain accurate data in CRM
Education, Experience & Training required:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years as an Account Manager
- Exceptional Excel and Data Management skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Self-directed and proactive approach
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Flexible and open to change, new ideas, and concepts
- Uses professional concepts and company policies to solve a wide range of difficult problems in imaginative and practical ways
- Demonstrated ability to build trust with both internal and external stakeholders
- Travels up to 50% of time
Critical Performance Competencies:
- Demonstrates different influence styles as appropriate to situation while maintaining positive relationships
- Effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas using speech, and listening skills to influences others and gain support
- Adjusts to new, different, or changing requirements
- Listens with objectivity and checks for understanding
- Holds self-accountable for results
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.