Sales Development Representative
- 20250 144th Ave NE, Woodinville, WA 98072, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Quantivate GRC Software Suite
More than just GRC software, Quantivate’s integrated framework and services work the way you do, empowering your organization to manage governance, risk, and compliance in one seamless and scalable system.
The SDR (Sales Development Representative) is an entry-level sales role, responsible for high volume-based sales lead and demand generation. Primary activities are outbound prospecting and inbound lead follow up to create well-qualified sales opportunities for the Account manager team to engage on.
- Apply a well-defined Ideal Customer Profile to identify accounts and personas within those accounts to engage with.
- Discover the potential needs of the customer, qualify their interest and viability, and create a relationship that will drive their interest in our solutions.
- Effectively and efficiently connect potential customers to sales staff.
- Daily connection attempts, connections made, discovery meetings booked, and maintenance of a maximum 4 business hour time to follow-up for inbound leads.
- Generate demand and facilitate sales for the assigned territory Account Executive.
- Initiating contact with potential customers through outbound prospecting/cold-calling, or they may respond to inbound lead follow-up.
- Communicate with potential customers by phone, email, social platforms, and video conferences.
- Once they have generated a solid lead, the sales development representative will connect the lead to a salesperson. They may set up in-person meetings, or they may arrange for other methods of communication, such as an email follow-up or a phone call.
- Following up with people who expressed interest but have not purchased goods or services.
Career outlook and salary
- The SDR role will provide a supported and constructive path to full cycle sales roles on inside, corporate or enterprise sales teams, depending on aptitude, after 18-24 months.
- Starting base salary of $50K/yr with increase to $60K/yr after 6 month if performance is satisfactory. Variable bonus based on number of booked meetings per month and a share of a quarterly bonus pool funded by revenue attained by the sales team, roughly equal to ~25% of the base salary.
- Either a Bachelor’s Degree in business, market research, marketing, or 3+ years of some sales experience.
- Some familiarity/coursework in sales techniques, marketing, and communication are highly beneficial.
- Analytical skills are crucial in supporting account research to understand key business value drivers that are relevant in framing a contextually rich communication theme with the prospects.
- Strong communication skills to be able to effectively understand prospect business challenges and position the Quantivate solution’s key positive business benefits incrementally across multiple touchpoints across the prospecting journey.
- Strong teamworker to optimize the execution of marketing campaign follow up as well as the individual account needs their associated Account Executives may require
- Effective time management to ensure outreach and daily activity rates are maintained
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.