Operations Coordinator - Sydney
- Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- Department: Operations
Quandoo, a subsidiary of Japan-based Recruit Holdings, was founded at the end of 2012 in Berlin. We have developed into the fastest growing restaurant reservation platform globally. In less than 6 years, Quandoo has expanded into 11 countries and has seated more than 180+ million diners in 17,000+ restaurants. Quandoo’s technology-enabled marketplace equips both restaurants and diners with the necessary tools to elevate dining out as we know it.
What we do
Quandoo is the fastest growing real-time reservations platform for restaurants. As a technology enabled marketplace, Quandoo is equipping its partner restaurants with an industry-leading reservations management system that digitalizes a restaurant’s inventory and makes it accessible in real-time from web and mobile channels. Restaurateurs can leverage the full reach of Quandoo’s reservation platform to boost their customer base, drive utilization in low-traffic times and generate additional business on-demand. Quandoo provides diners the easiest way to explore the restaurant space and reserve a table at their restaurant of choice. With just a few clicks diners select from a wide range of local favourites to fine dining restaurants.
- Based in Bondi Junction
- Must be able to work full time, Monday – Friday 9am-6pm
- Competitive Salary
- Office based role
- Candidate must be located in Sydney and able to legally work full time in Australia
Due to our business growth, we are seeking a passionate, driven and proactive individual to provide assistance to the Operations team. This is a challenging role, where you will be part of a dynamic team in supporting the Operations Asia Pacific team.
Duties and functions
- Onboard new restaurant partners to the Quandoo System
- Provide restaurant partners with technical support and training
- Customer Service - Inbound and outbound for restaurant partners and consumers using the platform
- Full responsibility and realization of your KPIs (quantitative and qualitative goals).
Day to day activities
- Adherence to and achieving outputs in line with daily / weekly / monthly activity requirements, targets, deadlines & escalations.
- Daily inbound & outbound calls, emails, case work, wrt partner support & uploads to the Quandoo Portal
- Operations experience essential
- Some experience in the Hospitality field preferred
- Outstanding communication skills
- Good spoken and written English is essential (any additional languages a major plus)
- Be efficient, assertive, and have quick decision making capability.
- Ability to proritise tasks and able to multi task.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- A demonstrated empathy when communicating with restaurant partners and consumers
- Self-disciplined to work independently and as a team
- Good MS Office & Desktop IT skills.
- Experience with Google Suite and Drive is an advantage.
What we offer:
- Dynamic and friendly working atmosphere within a successful international team.
- Chance to take on responsibility and develop your skill set.
- Support and training by Operations APAC team
- Laptop and mobile phone provided.
Note: Only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted.