Technical Program Manager (f/m/x)
- Berlin, Germany
- Department: Tech
At Quandoo, we bring gastronomy and technology together.
Since launching in December 2012, we have continuously grown and are now active in 12 countries around the world such as Australia, Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom. With plans to develop even further, our mission is clear: To transform the world’s dining-out experiences.
We offer diners the opportunity to discover and make reservations at restaurants via our website or mobile app. We also provide restaurants with innovative management tools that enable them to build relationships with new & existing guests, streamline their day-to-day service and maximise their overall potential.
As an employer, we strive to create a positive and inclusive working environment. We value openness, integrity and encourage our employees to enjoy a healthy work-home balance.
Quandoo is looking for a Technical Program Manager with a strong focus on platform development and marketplace services. This is a role that involves having a deep understanding of technology, engineering practices, product development and digital marketing.
- You are accountable for the execution for Quandoo Marketplace Activities (Product, Tech, Marketing).
- You track progress on OKRs and follow up with teams on delays.
- In a context of cross team dependencies, you work and communicate with all Marketplace teams to share insight, improve collaboration and learn from our knowledge / mistakes
- You make sure that all teams from Product, Tech and Marketing are converging toward the company goals and roadmap.
- if necessary you take initiative and get hands-on, diving into specifics to find the optimal solutions cross teams.
- You are user focused and data driven: you base your decisions on facts (both qualitative and quantitative) and measure actual impact.
- You assess the risk of the roadmap and act upon the proper remediation when necessary by alerting the CPO and CTO.
- You are the 1st point of contact for the 360 view of Quandoo Marketplace activities and communicate it across all company departments
- You have experience working in marketplace context and can manage working with the demand and supply sides simultaneously
- You understand digital marketing concepts and the relationship with marketplace product
- You have some developer experience - this is a very technical role and so you’re expected to know about system architecture and technology trends. (Good experience in engineering - good understanding of practices).
- You have experience in creating a data-driven development environment for the product
- You are familiar with Scrum and collaborate regularly with Agile coaches to understand the teams and their progress toward their objectives.
- You are able to clearly communicate business needs to the teams (fluent in English mandatory)
- You are ambitious and have an entrepreneurial attitude with a “can do” and solving skills.
What we offer:
- Attractive perks – access to Quandoo’s pension scheme as well as various fitness and lifestyle benefits
- Modern equipment – state-of-the-art laptop & tools needed for optimal work results
- Fun working environment – opportunity to collaborate with highly motivated colleagues and attend company parties, the weekly Qweekend and Quandoo’s Global Summit
- Work-home balance – flexible working hours, home office possibilities and up to 30 days of vacation
- High level of responsibility – the chance to hit the ground running from day one and shape your own career path
Want to be part of Quandoo’s future? Apply now!
Sounds like a cool job, but not for yourself? Please feel free to share this job description with your network!