Junior Full-Stack Developer (m/f/x)
- Berlin, Germany
At Quandoo, we bring gastronomy and technology together.
Since launching in December 2012, we have continuously grown and are now active in 12 countries around the world such as Australia, Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom. With plans to develop even further and international team of 500+ employees globally, our mission is clear: To transform the world’s dining-out experiences.
We offer diners the opportunity to discover and make reservations at restaurants via our website or mobile app. We also provide restaurants with innovative management tools that enable them to build relationships with new & existing guests, streamline their day-to-day service and maximise their overall potential.
As an employer, we strive to create a positive and inclusive working environment. We value openness, integrity and encourage our employees to enjoy a healthy work-home balance.
- Contribute to the development of innovative software tools, applications, services, and platforms to enhance Quandoo's internal systems and product portfolio
- Help shape our technological development and frameworks to help achieve business goals Deliver innovative improvements and solutions and commit to delivering on time
- Continuous Identification and fixing of performance issues
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies
- Write test automation, conduct code reviews and take end-to-end ownership of deployments to production
Our Ideal Frontend Engineer will have :
- Basic experience with Angular and/or AngularJS an asset or the ability to learn fast
- Nice to have: experience with build tools (Webpack, Babel, and, Gulp)
- Proactive "can-do" and "hands on" attitude
- Knowledge or experience in Agile development methodologies
- Good communication skills, high proficiency in English
What we offer:
- Attractive perks – access to Quandoo’s pension scheme as well as various fitness and lifestyle benefits
- Modern equipment – state-of-the-art laptop & tools needed for optimal work results
- Fun working environment – opportunity to collaborate with highly motivated colleagues and attend company parties, the weekly Qweekend and Quandoo’s Global Summit
- Work-home balance – flexible working hours, home office possibilities and up to 30 days of vacation
- High level of responsibility – the chance to hit the ground running from day one and shape your own career path
Want to be part of Quandoo’s future? Apply now!