Operations Coordinator - Sydney
- Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Quandoo, a subsidiary of Japan-based Recruit Holdings, was founded at the end of 2012 in Berlin. We have developed into the fastest growing restaurant reservation platform globally. In less than 6 years, Quandoo has expanded into 11 countries and has seated more than 180+ million diners in 17,000+ restaurants. Quandoo’s technology-enabled marketplace equips both restaurants and diners with the necessary tools to elevate dining out as we know it.
What we do
Quandoo is the fastest growing real-time reservations platform for restaurants. As a technology enabled marketplace, Quandoo is equipping its partner restaurants with an industry-leading reservations management system that digitalizes a restaurant’s inventory and makes it accessible in real-time from web and mobile channels. Restaurateurs can leverage the full reach of Quandoo’s reservation platform to boost their customer base, drive utilization in low-traffic times and generate additional business on-demand. Quandoo provides diners the easiest way to explore the restaurant space and reserve a table at their restaurant of choice. With just a few clicks diners select from a wide range of local favourites to fine dining restaurants.
- Based in Bondi Junction
- Must be able to work full time, Monday – Friday 9am-6pm
- Competitive Salary
- Office based role
- Candidate must be located in Sydney and able to legally work full time in Australia
Due to our business growth, we are seeking a passionate, driven and proactive individual to provide assistance to the Operations team. This is a challenging role, where you will be part of a dynamic team in supporting the Operations Asia Pacific team.
Duties and functions
- Onboarding of new Partners to the Quandoo System within set turn-around times
- Content & Welcome calls to new & existing Partners
- Activation & Remote Implementation / Training calls to new & existing Partners
- Database Convert / Transfers both in and out the Quandoo environment
- Table Planning & optimisation for both new & existing Partners
- General queries and support to merchants in relation to their account & Quandoo services
- Multiple platform support & service within set turn-around times
- Customer retention and churn management
- Widget implementation on Partner Mobile & Desktop sites
- Customer Service including the management of reviews, loyalty points, blacklisting of profiles
- First invoice call detailing Quandoo billing cycle + charge breakdown
- Handling inbound invoicing queries and debt reduction.
- Internal Account Management for the first 3 months of the partner life cycle with Quandoo
- Ensuring all activity is correctly flagged and managed in Global CRM system.
- Establishment and retention of long-term customer relationships.
- Full responsibility and realization of your KPIs (quantitative and qualitative goals).
Day to day activities
- Adherence to and achieving outputs in line with daily / weekly / monthly activity requirements, targets, deadlines & escalations.
- Daily inbound & outbound calls, emails, case work, wrt partner support & uploads to the Quandoo Portal
- Some working experience in the Hospitality field and Operations.
- Outstanding communication skills and a distinct knack for relationship building.
- Good spoken and written English is essential (any additional languages a major plus)
- Be efficient, assertive, and have quick decision making capability.
- Must be good at objection handling and debt collection.
- You are analytical, structured and are self-disciplined to work independently and within the APAC Operations Team which is a fast-paced environment.
- Good MS Office & Desktop IT skills.
- Experience with Google Suite and Drive is an advantage.
What we offer:
- Dynamic and friendly working atmosphere within a successful international team.
- Chance to take on responsibility and develop your skill set.
- Support and training by experienced Executives.
- Laptop and mobile phone provided.
Note: Only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted.