Operations Assistant - Sydney
- Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Quandoo, a subsidiary of Japan-based Recruit Holdings, was founded at the end of 2012 in Berlin. We have developed into the fastest growing restaurant reservation platform globally. In less than 6 years, Quandoo has expanded into 11 countries and has seated more than 180+ million diners in 17,000+ restaurants. Quandoo’s technology-enabled marketplace equips both restaurants and diners with the necessary tools to elevate dining out as we know it.
What we do
Quandoo is transforming the world’s dining out experience. Diners can discover restaurants via our seamless integrations with Apple Maps, Google, Instagram, Openrice and Facebook. For restaurateurs, Quandoo improves efficiency and maximises revenue using customised restaurant technology and powerful digital marketing. Quandoo is a pioneer in the technology-driven landscape and is set to become the world’s leading marketplace for dining out experiences. We are proudly partnered with Qantas, where diners can book at Quandoo restaurants via the Qantas dining platform.
Our global mission is to connect guests and restaurateurs while creating an international workplace allowing our employees to progress and grow in their personal careers. A multitude of different nationalities and cultures enable an inspiring and creative working atmosphere.
We empower our employees to take on responsibilities and develop their skills while working together on building revolutionary products.
- Based in Bondi Junction
- Fulltime position Monday – Friday 9am-6pm
- Competitive Salary
- Office based role
- Candidate must be located in Sydney and able to legally work full time in Australia
Due to our business growth, we are seeking a passionate, driven and proactive individual to provide assistance to the Operations team. You will be part of a dynamic team to support the sales team for your designated region in the food and beverage industry.
This is a challenging role with lots of variety in this people oriented company where you will play a leading role in helping them to grow our presence in the Australian marketplace and maintain our competitive advantage.
Your responsibilities include:
- Providing direct support to Operations Team and Management, to achieve personal and team KPIs.
- Able to work autonomously and within a team.
- Revision and validation of inbound partner contracts.
- Maintenance and update of data quality in Salesforce.
- Contract completion and gathering details of required info for establishing business agreements.
- Interface between sales, operations, and finance departments.
- Communicating requirements and educating new sales staff on contractual processes.
- Providing solutions and support for our partner restaurants.
- Preparing all relevant paperwork and establishing protocol for implementation visits, answering phones, post management, schedule management, web uploads, presentation preparation, and other similar ad hoc projects.
- Provide support to restaurant owners and end users via hotline and intercom
- Strong previous experience in operations/administration or similar role.
- Ability to multi-task and to deliver on simultaneous projects in a time-efficient manner.
- Be tech savvy in mobile products for proper implementation and presentation.
- Familiar with MS Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint, Salesforce (CRM) knowledge a major plus.
- Strong administrative and IT skills.
- Fluent in English (any additional languages a major plus)
- Computer literate
What we offer:
- Dynamic and friendly working atmosphere within a successful international team.
- A chance to take on responsibility and develop your skill set.
- Support and training
- Access to a large network of enthusiastic entrepreneurs and functional specialists in the wired world
- Laptop and mobile phone provided.
Note: Only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted.