Accounts Receivable Specialist - Singapore
Quandoo, a subsidiary of Japan-based Recruit Holdings, was founded at the end of 2012 in Berlin. We have developed into the fastest growing restaurant reservation platform globally. In less than 6 years, Quandoo has expanded into 11 countries and has seated more than 180+ million diners in 17,000+ restaurants. Quandoo’s technology-enabled marketplace equips both restaurants and diners with the necessary tools to elevate dining out as we know it.
What we do
Quandoo is transforming the world’s dining out experience. Diners can discover restaurants via our seamless integrations with Apple Maps, Google, Instagram, Openrice and Facebook. For restaurateurs, Quandoo improves efficiency and maximises revenue using customised restaurant technology and powerful digital marketing. Quandoo is a pioneer in the technology-driven landscape and is set to become the world’s leading marketplace for dining out experiences. We are proudly partnered with Qantas, where diners can book at Quandoo restaurants via the Qantas dining platform.
Our global mission is to connect guests and restaurateurs while creating an international workplace allowing our employees to progress and grow in their personal careers. A multitude of different nationalities and cultures enable an inspiring and creative working atmosphere.
We empower our employees to take on responsibilities and develop their skills while working together on building revolutionary products.
- Do you want to work for an iconic market leader?
- Positive culture and work with a great team
- Based in Tanjong Pagar
- Full time position Monday – Friday 9am-6pm
- Competitive Salary
- Candidate must be located in Singapore and able to work full time in Singapore
Due to our business growth, we are seeking a driven and proactive Account Receivable Specialist to provide assistance to the Singapore team. You will be part of a dynamic team to support the APAC region in the food and beverage industry.
You will manage a portfolio of accounts by guiding our partners in resolving their account status. The role will see you use an open communication style to engage with customers on a deeper level and to assist them in resolving their issues around outstanding debt. No finance component in this role.
- Generating and investigating cases
- Negotiating with customers
- Outbound Calls + written communication to collect overdue accounts
- Escalations via AR Specialist Dashboard & direct management structure
- Active & immediate follow ups on newly non-paying accounts
- Handling inbound invoicing queries and debt reduction
- Customer retention and churn management. Including cancellation cases & retention thereof
- Ensuring all activity is correctly flagged and managed in Salesforce (Global CRM system)
- Establishment and retention of long-term customer relationships
- Full responsibility and realization of your KPIs (quantitative and qualitative goals)
Day to day activities
- Adherence to and achieving outputs in line with daily / weekly / monthly activity requirements, targets, deadlines & escalations.
- Daily outbound calls, emails, casework, wrt debt collection, payment plans, escalations for debt resolutions and all other actions within the scope.
To be successful for this role:
- Minimum 1 year of previous experience in debt collecting or a similar role
- Outstanding communication skills and a distinct knack for relationship building
- Fluent in English (Fluent in Cantonese a major plus)
- Be efficient, assertive, and have quick decision-making capability
- Must be good at objection handling and debt collection
- You are analytical, structured and are self-disciplined to work independently and within the APAC Operations Team which is a fast-paced environment
- Computer literate
What we are offering:
- A unique insight into the development of highly attractive business models – from the initial market to the expansion of the business into multiple markets around the world
- Excellent international career prospects and outstanding opportunities for advancement
- A dynamic and friendly working atmosphere as part of a successful international team
- Competitive salary package
- Bonuses: our targets are achievable and the bonuses lucrative. We also pay for near target performance!
Note: Only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted.