Key Account Manager - Singapore
- Department: Sales
Quandoo, a subsidiary of Japan-based Recruit Holdings, was founded at the end of 2012 in Berlin. We have developed into the fastest growing restaurant reservation platform globally. In less than 6 years, Quandoo has expanded into 11 countries and has seated more than 180+ million diners in 17,000+ restaurants. Quandoo’s technology-enabled marketplace equips both restaurants and diners with the necessary tools to elevate dining out as we know it.
What we do
Quandoo is transforming the world’s dining out experience. Diners can discover restaurants via our seamless integrations with Apple Maps, Google, Instagram, Openrice and Facebook. For restaurateurs, Quandoo improves efficiency and maximises revenue using customised restaurant technology and powerful digital marketing. Quandoo is a pioneer in the technology-driven landscape and is set to become the world’s leading marketplace for dining out experiences. We are proudly partnered with Qantas, where diners can book at Quandoo restaurants via the Qantas dining platform.
Our global mission is to connect guests and restaurateurs while creating an international workplace allowing our employees to progress and grow in their personal careers. A multitude of different nationalities and cultures enable an inspiring and creative working atmosphere.
We empower our employees to take on responsibilities and develop their skills while working together on building revolutionary products.
- Do you want to work for an iconic market leader?
- Positive culture and work with a great team
- Based in Tanjong Pagar
- Full time position Monday – Friday 9am-6pm
- Competitive Salary
- Candidate must be located in Singapore and able to work full time in Singapore
Due to our business growth, we are seeking a passionate, driven and proactive Key Account Manager to provide assistance to the Singapore team. You will be part of a dynamic team to support the sales team for your designated region in the food and beverage industry.
This is a challenging role with lots of variety in this people oriented company where you will play a leading role in helping them to grow our presence in the Singapore marketplace and maintain our competitive advantage.
- Contributing to the company’s operational processes including the optimization of the on-boarding process for all signed partners
- Onsite product implementation of the Quandoo operating system, as well as leading customer & employee training sessions
- Co-ordinate day to day activities carried out by the account management team as well as monitoring the workings of various departments in the organization (e.g.alignment between sales and operations)
- Maintain ongoing business relationship and provide technical support/troubleshooting services to our customers
- Upselling of Quandoo products
- Proactively assist customers to increase online sales through Quandoo
- Working closely with marketing, sales, and operations to deliver maximum restaurant loyalty
- Maintaining and increasing revenue from merchant base
To be successful for this role:
- Minimum 2 years of account management experience (in F&B or hospitality industry a major plus)
- Or 2 years of reservation management experience in F&B industry.
- Team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English (any additional languages a major plus)
- Computer literate
What we are offering:
- Opportunity for career advancement and extraordinary international career perspectives.
- Comprehensive training at an individual, regional, and corporate level.
- Become part of a successful international team, working in a dynamic and friendly working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary package.
Note: Only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted.