DevOps Engineer (m/w/x)
- Berlin, Germany
Quandoo is the fastest-growing real-time reservations platform for restaurants. As a technology-enabled market place, Quandoo is equipping its partner restaurants with an industry-leading reservations management system that digitalizes a restaurant’s inventory and makes it accessible in real-time from web and mobile channels. Restaurateurs can leverage the reach of Quandoo’s reservation platform to boost their customer base, drive utilization in low-traffic times and generate additional business on-demand. Quandoo provides diners the easiest way to explore the restaurant space and reserve a table at their restaurant of choice. With just a few clicks diners select from a wide range of local favorites to Michelin-starred gourmet restaurants. Having chosen a restaurant, diners receive instant confirmations on their reservations and benefit from loyalty points.
Quandoo was founded in 2012, with is headquarters in Berlin, Germany and international footprints in Western Europe, CEE, APAC, and the Nordics. With a dynamic, international team of 360 employees globally, our vision is to become the world’s leading marketplace for all dining experiences.
We are currently looking for a strong DevOps Engineer to join our team and help us by sharing and implement the best practices across the organization.
- Planning, setup and maintenance of Quandoo’s portal infrastructure, as well as other products
- Support and continuous enhancement of software development infrastructure: continuous integration and delivery, databases, cloud services, systems monitoring, etc
- Continual automation of our testing, building and deployment infrastructure
- Analysis of product performance and cloud based monitoring
- Implement platform automation with Puppet and AnsibleTaking the part of the software delivery cycle and manage the way releases are delivered to the customers
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or relevant field and 4 to 5 years of experience
- Teamwork skills (communication, reliable, respectful, listening,helpfulness…)
- Experience in building dynamic cloud-native applications, expertly employing tools such as: Git and Jenkins
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge in Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) and agile software development
- Experience with automation/ configuration management using Puppet and Ansible
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS and GCP is required)
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools like Datadog and splunk
- Ability to continuously analyse the server infrastructure and propose the best and robust solutions for the infrastructure
- Experience with Apache, Tomcat and JBoss. Background on Java preferred.
- Strong administration experience with PostgreSQL
What We Offer
- No boredom! Quandoo is an everyday challenging working place
- A position that offers you tangible impact on the company’s success
- You will work in a highly motivated, skilled and friendly team of engineers from all over the world
- Dynamic and friendly working atmosphere in a successful international team
- Highly attractive compensation package