Senior iOS Developer, B2C (m/w/x)
- Berlin, Germany
At Quandoo, we bring gastronomy and technology together.
Since launching in December 2012, we have continuously grown and are now active in 12 countries around the world such as Australia, Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom. With plans to develop even further and international team of 500+ employees globally, our mission is clear: To transform the world’s dining-out experiences.
We offer diners the opportunity to discover and make reservations at restaurants via our website or mobile app. We also provide restaurants with innovative management tools that enable them to build relationships with new & existing guests, streamline their day-to-day service and maximise their overall potential.
As an employer, we strive to create a positive and inclusive working environment. We value openness, integrity and encourage our employees to enjoy a healthy work-home balance.
We are looking iOS Developer to participate as key team member into building and improving a high scale and user-centered app.
Develop our mobile application in an user-centered fashion using agile process
- Work side by side with the technical product and design teams, to deliver the most delicious application you could ever think of
- Be involved in all the relevant new product ideas and, in the creation and implementation of a perfect customer solution in a timely manner
- Identification, testing, and fixing of all performance issues
- Help us following all the current and emerging mobile trends and technologies
- Opportunity to work on a newly developed, Swift only application.
- No legacy Objective-C code
- Featured by Apple’s editorial team
- 5 + years of experience in iOS development.
- Expert in Xcode, Swift, Cocoa Touch
- Good knowledge of web technologies, including APIs and protocols (e.g. HTTP, REST, JSON)
- Strong knowledge of MVC/MVVM and OOP principles
- Protocol Oriented Programming is a huge plus
- Good optimization and debugging skills
- Hands on testing tools with iOS
- Good problem-solving skills
- You are attracted to challenges with a "can-do" and "hands on" attitude
- Good communication skills, high proficiency in English
- Show us something that you did!
- Attractive perks – access to Quandoo’s pension scheme as well as various fitness and lifestyle benefits
- Modern equipment – state-of-the-art laptop & tools needed for optimal work results
- Fun working environment – opportunity to collaborate with highly motivated colleagues and attend company parties, the weekly Qweekend and Quandoo’s Global Summit
- Work-home balance – flexible working hours, home office possibilities and up to 30 days of vacation
- High level of responsibility – the chance to hit the ground running from day one and shape your own career path
Want to be part of Quandoo’s future? Apply now!