SEA Manager - UK (m/f/t)
- Berlin, Germany
- Department: Marketing
Founded at the end of 2012 in Berlin, we have developed into the fastest growing restaurant reservation platform globally. With more than 140,5 million seated diners in over 18,000 restaurants across 11 countries, Quandoo offers diners an unmatched choice of dining experiences from Michelin-starred restaurants to local favourites.
Restaurateurs are equipped with an industry-leading reservation management system that supports them in driving utilization and engaging with their customers through the Quandoo platform.
Our global mission is to connect guests and restaurateurs while creating an international workplace allowing our employees to progress and grow in their personal careers. A multitude of different nationalities and cultures enable an inspiring and creative working atmosphere. We empower our employees to take on responsibilities and develop their skills while working together on building revolutionary products.
As a SEA Manager UK, your tasks will include:
- You help us create, optimize and control the SEA campaigns (with a strong focus on Google AdWords and Bing)
- You take the responsibility for your countries (UK)
- You analyze and interpret the campaign-relevant metrics and report to the Team Lead SEA to discuss next steps and potential for improvement.
- Test creatives, landing pages and new remarketing approaches
- Build and optimize SEA campaigns with cultural and country-specific characteristics
As an experienced SEA-Professional, you ideally already have experience in the field of SEA (preferably managing Google AdWords and Bing).
- You master Bid management, tracking and reporting are no foreign words for you
- You worked with bid management tools before (adference, DoubleClick, Kenshoo etc)
- You know how to use business data and dynamic ads
- You are Excel Professional, you know how to use Google Analytics, Bing and Adwords editor
- You have local knowledge at least in one market (UK or APAC)
- You have strong analytical skills, work highly focused and well structured
- Ideally, you have a degree in communication science or a technical equivalent
- You have at least 2-year experience in building Search Engine Advertising and Display campaigns.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English
What we offer:
You have the chance to get a job in a rapidly growing international company, which calls you from day one and lets you grow. If you have the desire to participate with enthusiasm and ownership in the further expansion and development of one of Germany's most successful internet business, then we are the right place for you! Of course we offer you much more:
- No boredom! Quandoo offers challenges and development every day
- A position that offers you tangible impact on the company’s success
- Company benefits like multiple discounts for shopping, travel etc (Corporatebenefits)
- Sports and fitness discounts at Fitness first and Urban Sports Club
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team from all over the world
- Dynamic and friendly working atmosphere in a successful international team