Business Development Manager - Adelaide
- Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Quandoo, a subsidiary of Japan-based Recruit Holdings, was founded at the end of 2012 in Berlin. We have developed into the fastest growing restaurant reservation platform globally. In less than 6 years, Quandoo has expanded into 11 countries and has seated more than 180+ million diners in 17,000+ restaurants. Quandoo’s technology-enabled marketplace equips both restaurants and diners with the necessary tools to elevate dining out as we know it.
What we do
Quandoo is transforming the world’s dining out experience. Diners can discover restaurants via our seamless integrations with Apple Maps, Google, Instagram, Openrice and Facebook. For restaurateurs, Quandoo improves efficiency and maximises revenue using customised restaurant technology and powerful digital marketing. Quandoo is a pioneer in the technology-driven landscape and is set to become the world’s leading marketplace for dining out experiences. We are proudly partnered with Qantas, where diners can book at Quandoo restaurants via the Qantas dining platform.
Our global mission is to connect guests and restaurateurs while creating an international workplace allowing our employees to progress and grow in their personal careers. A multitude of different nationalities and cultures enable an inspiring and creative working atmosphere.
We empower our employees to take on responsibilities and develop their skills while working together on building revolutionary products.
- Do you want to work for an innovative and agile reservation platform of the hospitality industry?
- International and interstate travel incentives are available
- Work with a dynamic and diverse global team
- Full time position Monday – Friday 9am-6pm
- Uncapped Sales Commissions
- Candidate must be located in Adelaide and able to work full time in Australia
We are looking for enthusiastic, sales professionals to join our team in SA where you will be responsible for acquiring new restaurants to take the Adelaide market to the next level.
Your responsibilities include:
- Acquisition of new partners in the food and beverage industry
- Execution of Quandoo sales strategy to achieve business objectives
- Building rapport with potential partners
- Meeting KPIs (quantitative and qualitative goals)
To be successful for this role:
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience (sales experience in F&B or hospitality industry a major plus)
- Be efficient, assertive, and have quick decision-making capability
- A positive attitude and highly organised
- You are self-disciplined to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Have outstanding communication and rapport building skills
- Fluent in English (any additional languages a major plus)
- Must have your own vehicle
- Computer literate
What we are Offering:
- Fantastic culture, fun and energetic team environment
- Opportunity for career advancement and extraordinary international career perspectives
- Comprehensive training at an individual, regional, and corporate level
- Competitive salary package and uncapped commission structure
- Laptop, tablet and mobile phone provided
Note: Only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted.