Business Development Manager
- Leicester, UK
Founded at the end of 2012 in Berlin, we have developed into the fastest growing restaurant reservation platform globally. With more than 100 million seated diners in over 11,000 restaurants across 10 countries Quandoo offers diners an unmatched choice of dining experiences from Michelin-starred restaurants to local favourites.
Restaurateurs are equipped with an industry-leading reservation management system that supports them in driving utilization and engaging with their customers through the Quandoo platform.
Our global mission is to connect guests and restaurateurs, while creating an international workplace allowing our employees to progress and grow in their personal careers. A multitude of different nationalities and cultures enable an inspiring and creative working atmosphere. We empower our employees to take on responsibilities and develop their skills while working together on building revolutionary products.
As part of our ambitious growth plans in the UK we are hiring looking to hire a number of talented Business Development Manager's across the country to help us identify new business to bring on board to the Quandoo system and own the amazing restaurant marketplace.
The ideal candidate will have the perfect recipe of experience in a field sales role, strong B2B relationship-building skills, have a hunger to close sales, and most importantly an ambitious drive to be the best.
- Generating your own leads from a number of sources (eg internet, referrals, walk ins)
- Owning and managing your own territory
- Booking and attending a high volume of meetings per day with potential new merchants (3+ meetings per day)
- Building rapport with the decision makers and presenting the Quandoo solution to merchants
- Negotiating and closing deals F2F
- Managing your own time and diary in a field based role
- Updating and maintaining Salesforce regularly
- Use to a fast moving sales role with a quick sales cycle and a proven track record of achieving revenue targets
- The ability to consistently hit targets and handle the challenges and pressures of a target driven role
- Experience having sold any of the following; websites, online advertising, an online booking system, E-commerce, EPOS or merchant services (not required but desirable)
- Experience with restaurants or hospitality (not required but desirable)
- Ability to work well on an individual basis, organised and fantastic time management - a real self motivated seller
- You have a real passion for sales and hunger for making money. You get a buzz from the sale and are constantly striving to improve your abilities
- A positive mindset and an enthusiastic outlook, rejections don't bother you. In fact they fuel your desire to succeed even more
- Driver's license and your own car are a must
- Great uncapped commission structure
- Fully paid travel expenses
- iPhone, tablet & laptop
- Individual and team incentives
We are looking for people who share our ambitions and want to grow and add value to a fast growing, global technology company.
If you are someone is outgoing, ambitious and can communicate with anyone and don't mind going into meetings in restaurants where they might potentially feed you then apply to today for an initial telephone chat about the role.