Office Manager/Sales Support Admin
- Birmingham, UK
Founded at the end of 2012 in Berlin, we have developed into the fastest growing restaurant reservation platform globally. With more than 130 million seated diners in over 11,000 restaurants across 11 countries Quandoo offers diners an unmatched choice of dining experiences from Michelin-starred restaurants to local favourites.
Restaurateurs are equipped with an industry-leading reservation management system that supports them in driving utilization and engaging with their customers through the Quandoo platform.
Our global mission is to connect guests and restaurateurs, while creating an international workplace allowing our employees to progress and grow in their personal careers. A multitude of different nationalities and cultures enable an inspiring and creative working atmosphere. We empower our employees to take on responsibilities and develop their skills while working together on building revolutionary products.
- Use a range of office software including email, spreadsheets and databases to ensure the smooth running of a small telesales office
- Standard reception duties where applicable
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange all activities per request
- Manage the relationship with the building management team
- Offer sales admin support to the Inside Sales Team
- Work with Salesforce to keep up to date on all sales contracts and upgrades
- Help the sales team achieve KPI's and sales targets
- Provide after-sales care
- What we are looking for is someone who is a fantastic team player, excellent attention to detail, organised and a great sense of humour!
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM is very desirable
- Previous experience in an admin heavy role is a must
We have big and ambitious growth plans for 2019 including rolling out new tech for our system. We are offering an exciting opportunity with a global tech company. We are leading the way in technology based reservations, bookings, table management, ordering and payments and you will play a crucial role in our organisations growth and ultimately benefit from our success and expansion.