Frontend Team Lead (m/w/t)
- Berlin, Germany
Quandoo is the fastest-growing real-time reservations platform for restaurants. As a technology-enabled market place, Quandoo is equipping its partner restaurants with an industry-leading reservations management system that digitalizes a restaurant’s inventory and makes it accessible in real-time from web and mobile channels. Restaurateurs can leverage the reach of Quandoo’s reservation platform to boost their customer base, drive utilization in low-traffic times and generate additional business on-demand. Quandoo provides diners the easiest way to explore the restaurant space and reserve a table at their restaurant of choice. With just a few clicks diners select from a wide range of local favorites to Michelin-starred gourmet restaurants. Having chosen a restaurant, diners receive instant confirmations on their reservations and benefit from loyalty points.
Quandoo was founded in 2012, with is headquarters in Berlin, Germany and international footprints in Western Europe, CEE, APAC, and the Nordics. With a dynamic, international team of 360 employees globally, our vision is to become the world’s leading marketplace for all dining experiences.
We are looking for a Frontend Team Lead to build and continually improve our B2C products (mainly internal facing), consumer facing web apps and partnership offerings - you’ll be part of the go-to team that delivers results.
- Managing of one of the front end teams
- Contribute to the development of innovative software tools, applications, services, and platforms to enhance Quandoo’s internal systems and product portfolio
- Help shape our technological development and frameworks to help achieve business goals
- Deliver innovative improvements and solutions and commit to delivering on time.
- Continuous Identification and fixing of performance issues
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies
- Write test automation, conduct code reviews and take end-to-end ownership of deployments to production
Our Ideal Frontend Engineer will have
- 5+ years’ experience working on web apps within a team
- Experience with React (nice to have: Angular) and Node.js
- Need to have: Webpack, Node.js and Universal rendering
- Web standards and best practices for load time reduction
- Ability in determining the right path when faced with ambiguous situations
- Proactive “can-do” and “hands on” attitude to
- Good communication skills, high proficiency in English
You have the chance to get a job in a rapidly growing international company, which calls you from day one and lets you grow. If you have the desire to participate with enthusiasm and ownership in the further expansion and development of one of Germany's most successful internet business, then we are the right place for you! Of course we offer you much more:
- No boredom! Quandoo offers challenges and development every day;
- Nice office in the building of Kulturbrauerei
- Quandoo Global Summit 2019 https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6400611043671830528/
- A position that offers you tangible impact on the company’s success;
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team from all over the world;
- Dynamic and friendly working atmosphere in a successful international team.