Test Automation Engineer (m/f/t)
- Berlin, Germany
Quandoo is the fastest-growing real-time reservations platform for restaurants. As a technology-enabled marketplace, Quandoo is equipping its partner restaurants with an industry-leading reservations management system that digitalizes a restaurant’s inventory and makes it accessible in real-time from web and mobile channels.
Restaurateurs can leverage the reach of Quandoo’s reservation platform to boost their customer base, drive utilization in low-traffic times and generate additional business on-demand. Quandoo provides diners the easiest way to explore the restaurant space and reserve a table at their restaurant of choice. With just a few clicks diners select from a wide range of local favorites to Michelin-starred gourmet restaurants. Having chosen a restaurant, diners receive instant confirmations on their reservations and benefit from loyalty points.
Quandoo was founded in 2012, with is headquarters in Berlin, Germany and international footprints in Western Europe, CEE, APAC, and the Nordics. With a dynamic, international team of 400 employees globally, our vision is to become the world’s leading marketplace for all dining experiences. We have offices in 11 countries and the team with 40+ different nationalities.
As a Test Automation Engineer, your responsibilities will be to support the Feature Teams in the following tasks:
- Play a crucial role in the rollout of new and enhanced features
- Contribute to our product quality by implementing advanced automation testing frameworks & cases
- Actively collaborate with the development and product teams
- Build real solutions through experimentation as part of a multifaceted team
- Support the QA Team in ensuring testability and sustainable infrastructures to efficiently narrow down defective code
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Informations Technology or equivalent
- 5+ years of professional working experience using or creating shared test automation framework from scratch
- Ability to create and maintain automation tests within fast-moving Agile delivery
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language: Ruby, Java or Python (preferably Ruby)
- Experience using BDD/TDD approach to software development
- Experience in Web, Mobile & API Automation testing
- Solid knowledge of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
- Fluent in English (Nice to have: German)
- Ability to effectively communicate technical solutions and innovative ideas
- Constant learner, always striving to push new knowledge into the team
What We Offer
- No boredom! Quandoo is an everyday challenging working place
- A position that offers you tangible impact on the company’s success
- You will work in a highly motivated, skilled and friendly team of engineers from all over the world
- Dynamic and friendly working atmosphere in a successful international team
- Highly attractive compensation package
If interested, please submit your CV in PDF format.