Visual Product Designer (m/f/t)
- Berlin, Germany
Quandoo is the fastest-growing real-time reservations platform for restaurants. As a technology-enabled marketplace, Quandoo is equipping its partner restaurants with an industry-leading reservations management system that digitalizes a restaurant’s inventory and makes it accessible in real-time from web and mobile channels. Restaurateurs can leverage the reach of Quandoo’s reservation platform to boost their customer base, drive utilization in low-traffic times and generate additional business on-demand. Quandoo provides diners the easiest way to explore the restaurant space and reserve a table at their restaurant of choice. With just a few clicks diners select from a wide range of local favorites to Michelin-starred gourmet restaurants. Having chosen a restaurant, diners receive instant confirmations on their reservations and benefit from loyalty points.
Quandoo was founded in 2012, with is headquarters in Berlin, Germany and international footprints in Western Europe, CEE, APAC, the Nordics and Turkey. With a dynamic, international team of over 400 employees globally, our vision is to become the world’s leading marketplace for all dining experiences.
What You’ll Do:
- Put yourself in the shoes of our users to build applications they will love.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Transfer (complex) mockups to eye-pleasing, pixel perfect designs for apps, websites and beyond
- Prepare wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Participate in and utilise UX research, user testing, A/B testing and experiments to make decisions
- Define visual elements, product elements, and overall design
- Evaluate and set best practices and standards
- Have fun
Who You Are:
- 4+ years designing digital products
- Experience designing successful user-centric B2C and/or B2B applications
- Experience designing for web and mobile (iOS and Android)
- Experience turning complex problems into simple and engaging customer experiences
- Strong conceptual thinker with a demonstrated ability to understand customer needs, user behaviors, and project requirements
- An online portfolio of visual and UX-focused work samples that demonstrate breadth, creativity and innovation
- Demonstrated comfort with an iterative design process that includes accepting and acting on feedback and constructive criticism
- An appreciation for process and a desire to improve it when needed
- Detailed knowledge of tools including but not limited to Jira, Zeplin, Figma, InVision, Principle etc.
Why you should join us…
You have the chance to get a job in a rapidly growing international company, which calls you from day one and lets you grow. If you have the desire to participate with enthusiasm and ownership in the further expansion and development of one of Germany's most successful internet business, then we are the right place for you! Of course we offer you much more:
- No boredom! Quandoo offers challenges and development every day
- A position that offers you tangible impact on the company’s success
- You’ll be part of a committed, smart, respectful, and fun team
- Dynamic and friendly working atmosphere in a successful international team