Key Account Manager - Adelaide
- Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Founded at the end of 2012 in Berlin, we have developed into the fastest growing restaurant reservation platform globally. With more than 100 million seated diners in over 15,000 restaurants across 11 countries, Quandoo offers diners an unmatched choice of dining experiences from Michelin-starred restaurant to local favourities.
Restaurateurs are equipped with an industry leading reservation management system that supports them in driving utilisation and engaging with their customers through the Quandoo platform.
Our global mission is to connect guests and restaurateurs, while creating an international workplace allowing our employees to progress and grow in their personal careers. A multitude of different nationalities and cultures enable an inspiring and creative working atmosphere.
We empower our employees to take on responsibilities and develop their skills while working together on building revolutionary products.
- Do you want to work for an iconic market leader?
- Take the lead and make a difference
- Huge growth opportunities
- Candidate must be located in Adelaide and able to work full time in Australia
This is a challenging role with lots of variety in this people-oriented company where you will play a leading role in helping them to grow our presence in the Australian marketplace and maintain our competitive advantage.
Your responsibilities include:
- Contributing to the company’s operational processes including the optimization of the on-boarding process for all signed partners
- Onsite product implementation of the Quandoo operating system, as well as leading customer & employee training sessions
- Co-ordinate day to day activities carried out by the account management team as well as monitoring the workings of various departments in the organization (e.g.alignment between sales and operations)
- Maintain ongoing business relationship and provide technical support/troubleshooting services to our customers
- Upselling of Quandoo products
- Proactively assist customers to increase online sales through Quandoo
- Working closely with marketing, sales, and operations to deliver maximum restaurant loyalty
- Maintaining and increasing revenue from merchant base
To be successful for this role:
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Minimum 1 year of account management experience in food and beverage or hospitality industry. All other industry related experience shall be considered as well.
- Team player
- You can work independently and under tight deadlines, define priorities, and respond quickly when faced with new and complex tasks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English (any additional languages a major plus)
- Must have your own vehicle
- Computer literate
What we are offering:
- Opportunity for career advancement and extraordinary international career perspectives.
- Comprehensive training at an individual, regional, and corporate level.
- Become part of a successful international team, working in a dynamic and friendly working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary package.
- Laptop, tablet and mobile phone provided.
Note: Only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted. Applicants must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job. Applicants must attach a resume, in order to be considered.