Junior Key Account Manager - Melbourne
- Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Founded at the end of 2012 in Berlin, we have developed into the fastest growing restaurant reservation platform globally. With more than 100 million seated diners in over 15,000 restaurants across 11 countries, Quandoo offers diners an unmatched choice of dining experiences from Michelin-starred restaurant to local favourities.
Restaurateurs are equipped with an industry leading reservation management system that supports them in driving utilisation and engaging with their customers through the Quandoo platform.
Our global mission is to connect guests and restaurateurs, while creating an international workplace allowing our employees to progress and grow in their personal careers. A multitude of different nationalities and cultures enable an inspiring and creative working atmosphere.
We empower our employees to take on responsibilities and develop their skills while working together on building revolutionary products.
- Do you want to work for an iconic market leader?
- Take the lead and make a difference
- Huge growth opportunities
This is a challenging role with lots of variety in this people oriented company where you will play a leading role in helping them to grow our presence in the Australian marketplace and maintain our competitive advantage.
- Contributing to the company’s operational processes including the optimization of the on-boarding process for all signed partners
- Co-ordinate day to day activities carried out by the account management team as well as monitoring the workings of various departments in the organization (e.g.alignment between sales and operations)
- Maintain ongoing business relationship and provide technical support/troubleshooting services to our customers
- Assist the Melbourne account management team with administrative duties.
To be successful for this role:
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Have administrative experience
- Team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Any additional languages (a major plus)
- Computer literate
What we are offering:
- Opportunity for career advancement and extraordinary international career perspectives.
- Comprehensive training at an individual, regional, and corporate level.
- Become part of a successful international team, working in a dynamic and friendly working atmosphere.
- Part-time and full-time candidates will be considered.
Please state whether you are looking for a part-time or full-time position in your application.
Note: Only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted. Applicants must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.