Business Development Manager - Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
Founded at the end of 2012 in Berlin, we have developed into the fastest growing restaurant reservation platform globally. With more than 100 million seated diners in over 15,000 restaurants across 11 countries, Quandoo offers diners an unmatched choice of dining experiences from Michelin-starred restaurant to local favourities.
Restaurateurs are equipped with an industry leading reservation management system that supports them in driving utilisation and engaging with their customers through the Quandoo platform.
Our global mission is to connect guests and restaurateurs, while creating an international workplace allowing our employees to progress and grow in their personal careers. A multitude of different nationalities and cultures enable an inspiring and creative working atmosphere.
We empower our employees to take on responsibilities and develop their skills while working together on building revolutionary products.
- Do you want to work for an iconic market leader?
- Take the lead and make a difference
- Huge growth opportunities
This is a challenging role with lots of variety in this people oriented company where you will play a leading role in helping them to grow our presence in the Hong Kong marketplace and maintain our competitive advantage.
- Acquisition of new partners from the food and beverage industry
- Development and execution of a sales strategy to achieve business objectives
- Contributing to the company’s operational processes including the optimization of the on-boarding process for all signed partners
- Provide onsite product implementation of the Quandoo operating system, as well as leading customer and employee training sessions
- Co-ordinate day to day activities carried out by the operation team as well as monitoring the workings of various departments in the organisation (such as alignment between sales and marketing)
- Maintain ongoing business relationship and provide technical support/troubleshooting services to our customers
- Upselling of Quandoo products
- Proactively assist customers to increase online sales through Quandoo
- Working closely with marketing, sales, and operations to deliver maximum restaurant loyalty
- Maintaining and increasing revenue from merchant count
To be successful for this role:
- Have a hands-on mentality and always put the customer first
- Communicate effectively at all levels, are extremely ambitious, highly motivated, and would like to work as part of an internationally successful team
- You ideally already have experience in a startup setting and bring strong analytical skills
- Work independently and under tight deadlines, define priorities, and respond quickly when faced with new and complex tasks
- Fluent level of English and Cantonese
- Some IT background and/or knowledge of another language is a major plus
What we are offering:
- A unique insight into the development of highly attractive business models – from the initial market to the expansion of the business into multiple markets around the world
- Excellent international career prospects and outstanding opportunities for advancement
- A dynamic and friendly working atmosphere as part of a successful international team
- Competitive salary package
Note: Only applicants who are short-listed will be contacted. Applicants must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job