Product Owner (m/w/t)
- Berlin, Germany
Quandoo is the fastest-growing real-time reservations platform for restaurants. As a technology-enabled market place, Quandoo is equipping its partner restaurants with an industry-leading reservations management system that digitalizes a restaurant’s inventory and makes it accessible in real-time from web and mobile channels. Restaurateurs can leverage the reach of Quandoo’s reservation platform to boost their customer base, drive utilization in low-traffic times and generate additional business on-demand. Quandoo provides diners the easiest way to explore the restaurant space and reserve a table at their restaurant of choice. With just a few clicks diners select from a wide range of local favorites to Michelin-starred gourmet restaurants. Having chosen a restaurant, diners receive instant confirmations on their reservations and benefit from loyalty points.
Quandoo was founded in 2012, with its headquarters in Berlin, Germany and international footprints in Western Europe, CEE, APAC and the Nordics. With a dynamic, international team of 300 employees globally, our vision is to become the world’s leading marketplace for all dining experiences.
Quandoo is looking for Product Owners with a strong focus on two sided marketplace products.
What you love to do:
- You have a passion for product development and you think creatively to find the optimal solutions and implement innovative products
- You are user focused and data driven: you base your decisions on facts (both qualitative and quantitative) and measure the impact of what you do.
- You take the initiative and you get hands-on to dive into a specific project and to solve a problem
- You are able to translate business, user needs and technical requirements to create great value propositions and user experience.
- You’re ambitious and have an entrepreneurial attitude to constantly find new ways to improve the products
- You drive product innovation by having a deep understanding of the customers, the business and product development process
- You analyse user behavior and identify their needs through analysis and research (quantitative and qualitative)
- You will have full ownership of the product and define priorities for new features and improvements
- You collaborate with your team to find the best ways of working and have the highest impact
- You will be responsible for the product roadmap and ensure it is aligned with business objectives
- You set product vision and objectives, ideation and implementation process and team alignment
- Work and communicate with other product teams and departments to share knowledge, improve collaboration and learn from their insights
- You have a minimum 4 years of experience in a product ownership role with a focus on marketplace business (B2B and B2C)
- You have experience in creating a data-driven development environment for the product and iterating on it with A/B testing
- You are using SCRUM as development process; Epics, Stories, and DoD are your daily business
- You have experience with analytics tools (Google Analytics, SQL, Tableau)
- You are able to clearly communicate business needs to the tech team and vice-versa
- You are fluent in English
You have the chance to get a job in a rapidly growing international company, which calls you from day one and lets you grow. If you have the desire to participate with enthusiasm and ownership in the further expansion and development of one of Germany's most successful internet business, then we are the right place for you! Of course we offer you much more:
- No boredom! Quandoo offers challenges and development every day
- A position that offers you tangible impact on the company’s success
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of engineers, product owner and designers from all over the world
- Dynamic and friendly working atmosphere in a successful international team
- Being part of the next cycle of service business digitalization, where data, predictions and automations will drive further disruption