- Birmingham, UK
Founded at the end of 2012 in Berlin, we have developed into the fastest growing restaurant reservation platform globally. With more than 65 million seated diners in over 11,000 restaurants across 10 countries Quandoo offers diners an unmatched choice of dining experiences from Michelin-starred restaurants to local favourites.
Restaurateurs are equipped with an industry-leading reservation management system that supports them in driving utilization and engaging with their customers through the Quandoo platform.
Our global mission is to connect guests and restaurateurs, while creating an international workplace allowing our employees to progress and grow in their personal careers. A multitude of different nationalities and cultures enable an inspiring and creative working atmosphere. We empower our employees to take on responsibilities and develop their skills while working together on building revolutionary products.
At the start of year we launch our EPOS system to run alongside our Premium Merchants, the system is called AirREGI. AirREGI is a cloud based EPOS app for everyday restaurant operation, from table management, to analysis AirREGI alongside is the smarter choice for an all-in-one system.
As part of our UK expansion we are hiring looking to hire a talented Business Development Manager to identify new business as well as convert existing partners to switch to the AirREGI system. The role will cover the Midlands.
You will receive full support and a first class induction which includes complete product and sales training. There is also a great opportunity for career development in this young, successful, fast paced business.
• Generating your own leads from a number of sources (eg internet, referrals, walk ins)
• Booking and attending meetings each day with potential new merchants as well as existing partners
• Building rapport with the decision makers and presenting the Quandoo solution to merchants
• Negotiating and closing deals face-to-face
• Managing your own time and diary
• Updating and maintaining Salesforce regularly
- Experience selling an online booking system, E-commerce, FMCG, On Trade, EPOS or merchant services
- At least 3 years experience in a fast-paced, target driven sales role
- The ability to consistently hit targets, handle the challenges and pressures of a target driven role
- Proven track record of achieving revenue based targets
- Ability to work well on an individual basis - a real self motivated seller
- A passion for either tech or the restaurant and hospitality industry (a love of eating will also do!)
- A positive mindset, an enthusiastic outlook and a great sense of humour
- Have a driver's license and your own car (essential)
We are ambitious, diverse and innovative and if you share and believe in those values then we want to hear from you! We are leading the way in technology-based reservations, bookings and table management, and you will play a crucial role in our organisations growth and ultimately benefit from our success and expansion.
You will get to work with the brightest minds in our industry and help add value to one of the fasting growing, global technology companies.
We are looking for people who share our ambitions of transforming the world’s dining out experience.